I’m so happy for the theme this month, this is definitely a great opportunity to show you my youngest daughter favorite oatmeal flavor. This is her favorite every Saturday morning and it is just the perfect combination of flavors that made this bread so deliciously good.
Banana Oatmeal Loaf, combines also one of my all time favorite breakfast bread, banana bread, the smell, the flavors and the different ways you can make this classic bread is why I love it so much. You can make the same recipe and add some chocolate chips or peanut butter chips, or you can add nuts or coconut, the list is infinite, and my mind is just writing new recipes.
I want to say thank you to Rocío at kidsandchic for hosting this amazing event this month. I hope that you enjoy all the different, delicious recipes we have made for you today.
- 3/4 cups quick oats
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoons oil
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup half and half
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl mix oats, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon, set aside.
In other bowl, mash the bananas to form a puree, add oil, eggs and mix.
To the bowl with the dry ingredients, add the banana mixture mix and add the half half, mix until well combine.
Prepare a loaf pan with some cooking spray, add the mixture and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the center of the bread is completely cook.
You can also make 3 mini loaf, this is perfect for a gift or to take on a picnic.
This recipe makes 1 entire loaf or 3 mini.
|Preparation time:||20 minutes|
|Cooking time:||40 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
#BreadBakers is a group of bread loving bakers who get together once a month to bake bread with a common ingredient or theme. Follow our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated each month on this home page.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to email@example.com.
Oatmeal Bread themed #BreadBakers:
- Agave Oatmeal Sour Dough Bread from My Catholic Kitchen
- Applesauce Oatmeal Bread from Hostess at Heart
- Banana Oatmeal Loaf from Basic N Delicious
- Blueberry Currant Oatmeal Bread from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Bread from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Honey Oatmeal Bread from Recipes, Food and Cooking
- Honey Oatmeal Bread from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Honey-Oatmeal Muffins from A Baker’s House
- Honey Oats Bread Loaf from Gayathri’s Cook Spot
- Honey Nut Oatmeal Waffles from Magnolia Days
- Honey Wheat Oat Bread from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Irish Oat and Whole Wheat Bread from Cali’s Cuisine
- Lemon Blueberry Oat Bread from Kids & Chic
- Multigrain Twist Bread from What Smells So Good?
- Oat Breadsticks from Passion Kneaded
- Oatmeal and Whole Wheat Rolls from Sneha’s Recipe
- Oatmeal Buttermilk Bread from Ruchik Randhap
- Oatmeal Porridge Sandwich Loaf from Bakers and Best
- Oatmeal Stout Loaf from Food Lust People Love
- Oat & Honey Bread from La Cocina de Aisha
- Oats and Millet Idli from Spice Roots
- Oats Garlic Kulcha from SimplyVeggies
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips Oatmeal Scones from G’Gina’s Kitchenette
- Rolled Oat Sourdough Boule from A Shaggy Dough Story
- Savory Oats Scones from Sara’s Tasty Buds
- Triple Seeded Oat Bread from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Whole Wheat Honey Oatmeal Bread from Spill the Spices
Pingback: Honey-Oatmeal Muffins with #BreadBakers | A Baker's House
Pingback: Oatmeal Buttermilk Bread #Breadbakers
Pingback: My Homepage
Pingback: Honey Oats Bread Loaf
It looks so amazing… I have to try it….
Your daughter has very good taste, Kathia! That is the perfect bread for breakfast or snack time. I love the flecks of oatmeal throughout.
Love this quick bread with banana and oats. I always have ripe bananas on hand and this would be a great recipe to use them up.
This looks like such an amazing banana bread!!!
Kathia how lovely and what a great breakfast option. I will surely include it in our family meal.
A beautiful bread with banana, love it.
This loaf looks super delicious! I am sure my kids will love it 🙂
Banana oatmeal load looks wonderful… Perfect for a healthy breakfast..
That sounds like a wonderful combination of flavors!
Who doesn’t love banana bread? I’m always on the lookout for new recipes to try. This one looks great!
Always in the market for another banana bread recipe. This looks delicious.
I just love having another recipe for those bananas yelling at me from my freezer!
Pingback: Honey Wheat Oat Bread #BreadBakers - Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
I love this banana oat bread !! Perfect for healthy breakfast . Thank for the recipe Kathia
I’ve never had banana oatmeal bread but it sure looks good. Thanks for showing us how to make it! Hope you’re having a great week!
I haven’t ever made a banana oatmeal bread. I must change that soon.
I was hoping to find a banana recipe today since I have a few ready to be used in the kitchen. This is perfect, thanks!
Pingback: Oats and Millet Idli #Breadbakers - SpiceRoots
Pingback: Honey-Oatmeal Muffins
Pingback: Applesauce Oatmeal Bread – #Breadbakers
Pingback: Oatmeal Porridge Sandwich Loaf for #BreadBakers | Bakers and Best
Pingback: Blueberry Currant Oatmeal Bread #BreadBakers
This looks fantastic. I love the fragrance of banana bread baking. Our oven is broken right now & we are shopping for a new one. As soon as we get one, I will be baking everything, including this bread!
I must be living under a rock! I have not had oatmeal banana bread. Looks spectacular. I’m wishing I had a slice to pair with with my morning coffee!
I just adore the combination of oats and bananas. Great bread.