What a delicious and perfect ingredient we have this month here at the #BundtBakers group, definitely chocolate is the most amazing and versatile ingredient to cook, from cakes, brownies, bundt, cupcakes, cookies, anyway the list is to long to name it all.
And what I love the most about chocolate is the you can make it super sweet, dense, spice and why not a little sinful is you ask me.
And this month I make the most perfect bundt cake ever, it is a combination of brownie, lava cake, and cake all in one.
It have bits of almonds for some crunchiness and the not so secret ingredient, coffee, yes it is an all in one bundt the am sure you are going to love it.
Not super sweet, but perfect to share with the children, all the you love in chocolate is here in this bundt cake, soft, chewy, crunchy and decadent.
- 2 sticks room temperature butter
- 1 cup super fine sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup morning coffee
- 1 cup half and half
- 3 cups AP Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup powder milk
- 1 1/2 cup toasted, chopped almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, spray a bundt pan with non stick spray and set aside.
In the bowl of a stand mixer cream sugar and butter for 5 minutes, the add the eggs one by one, vanilla extract and mix for 3 more minutes.
- In a bowl sift flour, cocoa, powder milk, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients in 3 additions alternating with the coffee and the half and half, then add te almonds by hand and combine well.
- Pour the batter in the pan and bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool in the pan for 10 minutes then place the cake to a cooling rack and let it cool completely.
- This recipe makes 1 bundt cake.
|Preparation time:||25 minutes|
|Cooking time:||1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. Follow our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated each month on the BundtBakers home page.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are February’s Chocolate themed Bundt Bakers:
- Apricot Almond Bundt Cake with Dark Chocolate Ganache by Cassandra at Cassie’s Kitchen
- Blackforest Bundt Cake by Anshie at SpiceRoots
- Chocolate and Almonds Bundt Cake by Kathia at Basic N Delicious
- Chocolate and Lavender Bundt Cake by Aisha at La Cocina de Aisha
- Chocolate & Rose Bundt Cake with Spiced Rose Ganache by Lara at Tartacadabra
- Chocolate Buttermilk Bundt Cake by Beatriz & Mara at I love Bundt Cakes
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Bundt Cake by Julie at Eat, Drink, and Be Mighty
- Chocolate Crumb Bundt by Catherine at Living the Gourmet
- Chocolate Custard Floating Island Bundt Cake by Jelena at A Kingdom For a Cake
- Chocolate Honeycomb Bundt by Sue at Just Sew Sue
- Chocolate Irish Cream Bundt by Anne at From My Sweet Heart
- Chocolate Orange Bundt Cake by Tux at Brooklyn Homemaker
- Chocolate Pound Cake by Renee at Magnolia Days
- Chocolate Strawberry Pound Cake by Wendy at A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Cider White Chocolate Bundt Cake with White Chocolate Glaze by Patricia at Patty’s Cake
- Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Bundt Cake by Linda at Brunch with Joy
- Devil’s Food Chocolate Bundt Cake by Tanya at DessertStalking Blog
- Double Chocolate Sour Cream Bundt Cake by Carola at En La Cocina de Caro
- False Chocolate Bundt Cake by Anna at Media RaciÛn Doble, Por Favor
- Guava and Chocolate Bundt by Kelly at Passion Kneaded
- How the Grinch Stole Valentine’s Day by Lauren at Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Kickin Chocolate Bundt Cake by Kaylin at Keep it Simple, Sweetie
- Lemon Glazed White Chocolate Cream Cheese Pound Cake Mini Bundts by Laura at The Spiced Life
- Mars Bar Bundt by Tara at Noshing With The Nolands
- Marshmallows Chocolate Bundt Cake by Shilpi at SimplyVeggies
- Quadruple Chocolate Bundt by Stacy at Food Lust People Love
- Red Velvet Bundt with White Chocolate Roses by Laura at Baking in Pyjamas
- Sacher Bundt Cake by Esti at Mummy & Cute
- Spicy Chocolate Mini Bundt Cake by Rocio at Kids & Chic
- Triple Chocolate Buttermilk Bundt Cake by Teri at The Freshman Cook
- Triple Chocolate Threat Bundt by Jane at Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Tunnel of Fudge Bundt Cake by Rebekah at Making Miracles
- White Chocolate & Raspberries Bundt Cake by Samantha at Un Mordisco Un Pecado