Ok I bet right now you may be wondering why I did an ice cream recipe if already started the fall. Well to start let you know that this recipe is a creation of which I am very proud and around here we still have a very hot weather.
To spare the hassle of waiting for hours for the ice cream to be ready, it seemed important to create a recipe practical, easy, and with few ingredients, this week’s #SundaySupper family wants to give easy and delicious recipes with only 5 ingredients.
So come and enjoy the delicious recipes we have prepared for you, easy, delicious and as I mentioned before very easy.
- 100 grams of semi sweet chocolate cut into chunks
- 30 Caramels
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup nut topping
- 1.5 qt of vanilla ice cream
In a small saucepan, place caramels and whipping cream over low heat, stirring constantly until melted.
In a blender, place the frozen medium speed and gradually add the melted caramels, chocolate and topping.
Stir for 3 minutes.
Place in a container and freeze for 8 hours.
Serve and enjoy.
|Preparation time:||5 minutes|
|Cooking time:||0 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
If you want more easy recipes here is a list from this amazing family.
- Pa Jun or Korean Scallion Pancakes – Kimchi Mom
- Homemade Instant Oatmeal – Home Cooking Memories
- GlutenFree Apricot Bacon Onion and Cheese Spread or Dip – Cooking Underwriter
- Caprese Bites – My Catholic Kitchen
- So Simple Pizza Puffs – Hip Foodie Mom
- Toast Topper #11: Allspice Peach Butter – What Smells So Good?
- Strawberry Balsamic Jam – The Messy Baker Blog
- Fresh Basil and Tomato Pasta – I Run For Wine
- Gulasch – Galactosemia in PDX
- Spaghetti with Kale and Sausage – Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- Appley Kielbasa – The Meltaways
- Kimchee Fried Rice with Bacon – Crispy Bits & Burnt Ends
- Shrimp Stuffed Potatoes – Juanita’s Cocina
- Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches – Supper for a Steal
- Sun Dried Tomato and Sausage Pasta – Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Pork Loin with Port Shallot Sauce – Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Chipotle Honey Lime Pork Tenderloin – Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Crockpot Chicken Tacos – The Hand That Rocks The Ladle
- Roasted Shrimp With Chili-Lime Sauce – Magnolia Days
- Peanut Butter Noodles – In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Soy, Orange Juice and Red Wine Marinated Flank – That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Beef Tenderloin with Stilton Pecan Butter – Noshing With The Nolands
- Herbed Butter Pork Chops – Brie’s Bites
- Creamy Ham Linguine – The Daily Dish Recipes
- Pesto, Tomato & Feta Pizza – Momma’s Meals
- Quick Black Bean Burritos – Diabetic Foodie
- Lumachine with Fresh Parmesan and Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce – Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Stuffed Shells – Cravings of a Lunatic
- Potato Kugel – From Fast Food to Fresh Food
- Garlic Butter Fried Rice – My Trials in the Kitchen
- Goat Cheese Alfredo – Family Foodie
- Blackened Cajun Chicken with Wild Rice – Sustainable Dad
- Roasted Moroccan Rack of Lamb – Maroc Mama
- Sweet and Nutty Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes – Mama.Mommy.Mom.
- Baked Sweet Potato with Maple-Jalapeno – Comfy Cuisine
- Freezable Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwiches – Big Bear’s Wife
- Grilled Polenta Cakes – Lovely Pantry
- Nutella Ice Cream – Shockingly Delicious
- Fresh Mint Ice Cream with Mint M&M’s – The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Grilled Mango Parfait with Greek Yogurt & Silvered Almonds – Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Honey Macaroons – Pippis In the Kitchen Again
- Strawberry Frozen Yogurt – Damn Delicious
- Homemade Caramel Sauce – Chocolate Moosey
- Easy Chocolate Chilli Fudge – Soni’s Food for Thought
- White-Chocolate Raspberry Puff Pastry Doughnuts – The Weekend Gourmet
- Candified Bananas on a Stick – Gotta Get Baked
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars – In The Kitchen With KP
- Broccoli and Feta Frittata – Kwistin’s Favorites
- Chocolate-Caramel Ice Cream – Basic N Delicious
- Pumpkin and Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake – Baker Street
- Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn – Mom’s Test Kitchen
- Five Most Food Friendly Wines – ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
Awesome!Love the chocolate and caramel combo in this icecream!!! I bet it tasted delicious 🙂
Ice cream is always welcome in any season I guess….love the idea using chocolate and caramel!
Now that is what I call a nice and simple ice cream recipe. Is the nut topping just chopped nuts are does it have something else in it?
I love chocolate and caramel! I am going to make this and put some sea salt on top 🙂
Love chocolate and caramel together, this is awesome!!
Is the nut topping wet or dry?
Great way to customize plain ice cream. Nice combination of mix-ins for this one. You cannot go wrong with chocolate and caramel.
I can have ice cream any season! Especially if it’s so delicious like this one!
Love this mix of add ins!
You can make ice cream all year as far as I am concerned!!
Nice – I lve anything caramel! Yum!
Oh my you had me at caramel. delish!
5 ingredents in 5 minutes??!!! Awesome!! I love it 🙂
Wow- so simple! What is the consistency when it’s done? (regardless, I think I’m trying this soon! YUM!)
It’s like a turtle in ice cream form! Works for me…
Yummy! Love caramel, chocolate and nuts together. Great idea!
I eat anything with caramel in it-add in the chocolate and I’m in love!
Can’t beat caramel and chocolate? What exactly are you referring to when you say nut topping?
Chocolate? Caramel? Ice Cream? Yes please!
This looks so easy and delicious!!
This sounds absolutely amazing!
wow…could it get any easier than this?! YUM! thank you for sharing!
My family is going to love this! Put in the freezer for 8 hours? Easy peasy! Thank you for sharing!
Yay! I get to comment on your post!
This looks fabulous Kathya! There’s nothing better than chocolate and caramel!
This reminds me of the Ben and Jerry’s I buy! Great recipe Kathya!
Yes to chocolate and a double yes to caramel!
Such a gorgeous ice cream!!!
Does it get any better than chocolate and caramel together? Fantastic and easy idea!