What a beautiful season full of love and friendship while, so this week we are celebrating Valentine’s Day.
So the family of #SundaySupper want to invite you this valentines day and be inspired by recipes we have prepared with lots of love.
Delicious recipes that will delight even more in this day, let yourself go and make for your loved one something special and different.
The recipe that I prepared for you is precisely that very different and special chocolate roll with nutella cream, no one expects a nutella cream, the best of this cream is that it is also ideal for a sandwich, think of peanut butter, but with nutella, I think I’ll do one as I write, it is hard to avoid the temptation.
Well after that delicious dessert, again I invite you to join us this week, you might find the perfect choice for a night of love and of course friendship.
For the Chocolate Roll:
- 7 egg whites
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons pure cocoa
- 2 tablespoons cold butter, melted
For the Nutella Cream:
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup Nutella
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line a tray with wax paper grease and flour the waxed paper.
To make the roll:
Place the egg whites in a stand mixer with a whisk attachment on medium speed, add the salt, cream of tartar and sugar gradually, beat until whites are doubled in size, remember that we are not making meringue, add butter and vanilla in a bowl sift flour and cocoa, remove the bowl from the mixer and add the flour and cocoa into the egg whites in 3 additions making smooth moves in a circle so that the whites do not lose volume.
Place the mixture in the tray and bake for 20 minutes.
Separately prepare a large piece of waxed paper sprinkled with powdered sugar, once the roll is ready let cool for 5 minutes, place on waxed paper and roll to shape it, let it cool completely.
For Nutella cream:
In a pot, place all ingredients, stir well, then bring to heat, stirring constantly until thickens, remove from heat, place in a bowl and let cool completely.
Once the two preparations are cool, unroll the roll and fill with the Nutella cream roll again, cut the edges of the roll and place more nutella cream on top, garnish with whipped cream and strawberries.
This recipe makes 14 servings.
|Preparation time:||30 minutes|
|Cooking time:||20 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
For more inspiration here are even more delicious recipes just for you.
#SundaySupper Valentine’s Day Breakfasts, Apps & Main Dishes:
- Asparagus, Clam & Bay Shrimp Pasta from Galactopdx
- Bacon Double Cheese Burger Bites from In the Kitchen with KP
- Cheese Stuffed Cannelloni from Curious Cuisiniere
- Fried Heart Pizza from Mooshu Jenne
- Garlic Shrimp Bruschetta from MarocMama
- Green Olive, Goat Cheese & Basil Crostini from Hip Foodie Mom
- Indian Shrimp Pulao from Soni’s Food
- Individual Beef “Phyll-ingtons” from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Ranch, Bacon and Cheese Crisps from Daily Dish Recipes
- Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Frosting from Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Rissóis de Camarão | Portuguese Shrimp Dumplings from Family Foodie
- Spicy Red Cabbage Quiche | Veggie Quiche Recipe from Masala Herb
#SundaySupper Valentine’s Day Sweet Eats:
- Banana Bourbon Blondies from The Messy Baker
- Banana Cream Napoleon from Food Lust People Love
- Brown Butter M&M Cookies from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Brown Butter Rolo Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies from Damn Delicious
- Cherry Pie Hearts from Home Cooking Memories
- Chocolate Baumkuchen from Webicurean
- Chocolate Bread Pudding from La Cocina de Leslie
- Chocolate Chip Banana Cake with Baileys Banana Cream Sauce from The Lovely Pantry
- Chocolate Covered Bacon from I Run For Wine
- Chocolate Covered Stuffed Strawberries from Country Girl in the Village
- Chocolate Mousse from Mom, What’s For Dinner?
- Chocolate Roll filled with Nutella Cream from Basic N Delicious
- Chocolate Truffles from The Wimpy Vetegarian
- Chocolate Velvet Ice Cream with Cherry Sauce from Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Cinnamon Sugar Tortillas with Chocolate Sauce from The Roxx Box
- Coconut Sweetheart Cookies from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Coeur a la Creme from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cream Cheese Mints from Simply Gourmet
- Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Mousse with Coconut Cream from Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Torte from Kelly Bakes
- Deliciously Baked & Festively Glazed Mini-Donuts from Mangoes and Chutney
- #GlutenFree Chocolate Almond Cloudless Cake from Cooking Underwriter
- Heart Shaped White Chocolate Cakes with Raspberry Cream from Noshing with the Nolands
- Homemade Cherry Mash Candies from Juanita’s Cocina
- Maple-Date Bars from Diabetic Foodie
- Meyer Lemon Marmalade from Shockingly Delicious
- Mini Samoa Bundt Cakes from She Likes Ruffles, He Likes Truffles
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cake from Gotta Get Baked
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes from The Meltaways
- Pistachio and Chocolate Souffle from Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Raspberry Custard Tart from Kudos Kitchen
- Raw Fudge Love from Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Red Velvet French Macarons with White Chocolate Cream Cheese Filling from The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Red Velvet Fudge from What Smells So Good?
- Red Velvet Ice Cream Sandwiches from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies from Magnolia Days
- Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars from Chocolate Moosey
- Red Wine Cupcakes with Mascarpone Frosting from The Urban Mrs.
- Strawberry Shortcake! from The Foodie Army Wife
- Strawberry Valentine Cake Hearts from Ninja Baking
- Tres Leches Tea Cakes with Honey Riesling Soaked Fruit from Neighborfood
- Valentine’s Bakewell Tarts from Happy Baking Days
- Valentines Chocolate Apples from Big Bear’s Wife
#SundaySupper Valentine’s Day Drinks:
- Blood Orange Vodka Martinis from The Catholic Foodie
- Bloody Raspberry Cocktail from My Cute Bride
- Strawberry Gin Fizz from girlichef
#SundaySupper Valentine’s Day Tablescape: A Romantic Table For Two Please from An Appealing Plan