This is my first time in months that I’m been able to post in this amazing party, and what a better way to do it than making a delicious coffee cake. This month we are celebrating coffee cake, and you know we have to have it at least once a week or maybe once a day.
I love coffee cakes and I made a different combination and different flavors but nothing beat the classic, and for me the simple the better. This coffee cake is just a mouth full of deliciousness in one bite and is super easy to make.
Many people think that coffee cake is a cake with a coffee base and it is really funny that my daughter want it a piece and ask me “does this cake has coffee? Well not it doesn’t and I think that it is name like that because it is usually eating with coffee and you know it was a great way to make people come and enjoy a cup of coffee with a delicious cake.
I want to say thank you to Lauren Mitchell from From Gate to Plate for bringing us a great party theme.
What is your favorite coffee cake? Tell I want to know…
It’s Foodie Extravaganza Day and this month’s theme is Coffee Cake with Caroline from Caroline’s Cooking is hosting What is Foodie Extravaganza? It’s when a group of bloggers get together and make a recipe using one main ingredient. Where do we get the ingredient? We look at The Nibble and pick something off of their list. Croissants are actually celebrated on January 30th, but it’s in January, so it’s fair game. You can check out our group Pinterest board for past recipes. If you’re a blogger, you can join along with us by requesting to join on our Facebook page. Now, on to the goodness being shared this month:
- Almond Raspberry Cake by Food Lust People Love
- Blueberry vanilla coffee cake by Fearlessly Creative Mammas
- Cappuccino Cake by G’Gina’s Kitchenette
- Caramel Coconut Coffee Cake by cookinandcraftin
- Classic Coffee Cake by Basic N Delicious
- Coffee Cake Cookies by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Coffee Cake in a Jiffy by Our Good Life
- Coffee Cake Muffins by I’m Hungry
- German Beer Coffee Cake by Wholistic Woman
- Gluten free hazelnut pear cake by Caroline’s Cooking
- Kärleksmums (Swedish Coffee Cake) by Tara’s Multicultural Table
- Lemon Thyme n Mint Loaf by Baking in Pyjamas
- Orange Coffee Cake with Pecan Streuse by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Polish Placek by Cooking With Carlee
- Simple Coffee Cake by Sneha’s Recipe
- Strawberry Coffee Cake Muffins by Making Miracles