I love sharing delicious, easy and family friendly recipes and this cookies are just that, a group of the most amazing flavors ever, a little salty a little sweet and crunchy.
And makes me even more happiest the I can share the recipe here in the group.
Every month we bring delicious ideas to you, so you can make with family and friends and of course taste something different every time.
And who doesn’t love chocolate and berries, I just love them, and all the ideas today are inspired by this two ingredients.
So grab a chair and enjoy this amazing ideas the we make just for you.
- 1 cup AP flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup nutella
- 1/2 cup dry cranberries
- 1 stick unsalted softened butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer cream butter and sugar , add cranberries, nuts, nutella and flour mixed with the baking powder, mix for 2 minutes.
- With an 2 tablespoons ice cream scoop, grab portions of the dough and place on a baking sheet, bake for 8 to 12 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Place the cookies on a rack to cool.
This recipe makes 24 cookies.
|Preparation time:||10 minutes|
|Cooking time:||12 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
The theme this month is Berries and Chocolate–because we all have a little spring fever! Creative Cookie Exchange has decided to stop using the linky. What this means is that the only way to join in the fun is to become a host. Just contact Laura at email@example.com and I will get you added to our Facebook group, where we discuss our cookies and share links.
You can also just use us as a great resource for cookie recipes–be sure to check out our Facebook page, our Pinterest Board, and our monthly posts. You will be able to find them the first Tuesday after the 15th of each month! Also, if you are looking for inspiration to get in the kitchen and start baking, check out what all of the hosting bloggers have made: