Simple and delicious these are the best gifts we can give at this time of year, where we strive for a month in the kitchen preparing delicacies for our families and friends.
For this reason, this week we have for you a variety of ideas to do at home.
For me it is a great feeling to give something not only loving but also completely homemade.
Share recipes and small preparations, remain in the memory of your loved ones for long.
So join us and enjoy this day with this variety of ideas for you also surprised everyone this season.
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup of powdered milk
In a small saucepan over low heat, add the condensed milk and butter, stir well, allow to heat for 3 minutes, add the peanut butter and stir, allow to heat for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, add the milk powdered stir well, add the 2 tablespoons of milk, mix well until everything is well incorporated.
Spread on a baking dish, let cool for 8 hours, cut into squares and store in an airtight container.
This recipe makes 24 squares of fudge.
|Preparation time:||10 minutes|
|Cooking time:||5 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
For more gifts and ideas, here I leave you a list of delicious ideas from the #SundaySupper family.
reads / Breakfast
- Pumpkin Biscoff Bread – Dinners, Dishes, and Dessert
- All-in-One Beer Bread Kit – girlichef
- Carrot Cake Cinnamon Rolls with Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting – La Cocina de Leslie
- Banana Coconut Coffee Cake with Macadamia Nut Streusel – The Lovely Pantry
- Pancake Mix With Apple Cider Syrup and Candied Walnuts – Tora’s Real Food
- Cranberry Hootycreeks – Baker Street
Condiments / Ingredients
- Apple Butter – Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks
- Cranberry Strawberry Jam – The Meltaways
- Herb Vinegars – Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Harissa – The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Homemade Vanilla Extract – Flour on my Face
- Homemade Cherry Extract – Cravings of a Lunatic
- Nutella Powder – I Run For Wine
- Orange BBQ Sauce – Midlife Road Trip
- Apricot Pineapple Sauce – Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Spiced Cranberry Apricot Almond Chutney – Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Pumpkin Butter – Family Foodie
Soup and Snacks
- A Soup For You – Momma’s Meals
- Maple Nut Granola – Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Spicy Dill Pickles – Sustainable Dad
- Sweet and Spicy Curried Nuts – Soni’s Food for Thought
- Roasted Spiced Nuts – Mrs Mama Hen
- Sweet and Spicy Pecans – Supper For a Steal
- Maple Pumpkin Spice Granola Bars – Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Orange Spiced Chickpeas – Home Cooking Memories
- Turtle Pretzels – The Messy Baker
- Rocky Road Candy – Magnolia Days
- Dairyfree Vegan Caramels – Galactosemia in PDX
- Peanut Butter Cookies in a Jar – Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Cookies in a Jar – Damn Delicious
- Monster Cookie Mix in a Jar – What Smells So Good?
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Biscotti – Meal Planning Magic
- Snickerdoodle Snack Mix – Pippi’s in the Kitchen Again
- Butter and Jam Thumbprint Cookies – Crispy Bits & Burnt Ends
- Peppermint Stick Cookie Truffles – The Weekend Gourmet
- Nutella Truffles – Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Peanut Cajetas (Peanut Fudge) – Basic and Delicious
- Cookie Cutter Fudge – Chocolate Moosey
- Pumpkin Roll – Shockingly Delicious
- Homemade Chocolates – My Trials in the Kitchen
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick – Juanita’s Cocina
- Chocolate Toffee “Crack” – Ruffles and Truffles
- Holiday Tree Cake – Noshing with the Nolands
- Salted Caramel Cookies – Mama Mommy Mom
- Fruit and Nut Cookies – In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Applepie Moonshine – My Catholic Kitchen
- Holiday Spiced Mocha – Daily Dish Recipes
- Holiday “Spirits” and Some Bottles to Boot – Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Homemade Peppermint Mocha Mix – In the Kitchen with KP
- Homemade Kahlua – That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- StoliDolskis – The Cookie-A-Day Challenge