And the season has started, all the pumpkin, decorations, turkey and the fabulous smells from the kitchen, yes, this is the season to be creative and cook delicious recipes everyday.
This is the reason why the #TwelveLoaves group have made just for you pumpkin inspired recipes.
For every hour of the day, so you can make and enjoy with the family.
I made for you a spice pumpkin bread, filled with spiced, pumpkin and I add a crunch with some pecans, it is great for breakfast, because is not super sweet and healthy made with organic sugar, flour, butter and eggs.
Yes you can actually enjoy healthy delicious food at home.
- 2 sticks butter at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon grown cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grown ginger
- 1 teaspoon grown clove
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 15 ounces can Pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, ginger, clove, salt and baking powder, set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream sugar and butter for 5 minutes, add the eggs one by one, add the pumpkin pure, vanilla extract, add the flour in 3 additions and the buttermilk in 2 additions, you know, start with flour and end with flour. Add the pecans at the end by hand.
- Pour the batter in 2 loaves pans, previously grease and bake for 45 minutes or until the center of the bread is completely cook.
- Once ready, let it cool for 10 minutes and transfer to a cooling rack. Let it cool completely before cutting or eating.
- This recipe makes 2 loaves.
|Preparation time:||25 minutes|
|Cooking time:||45 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
#TwelveLoaves is a monthly bread baking party created by Lora from Cake Duchess and run with the help of Heather of girlichef, which runs smoothly with the help of our bakers.
Our host this month is Renee from Kudos Kitchen by Renee, and our theme is Pumpkin. For more bread recipes, visit the #TwelveLoaves Pinterest board, or check out last month’s tempting selection of #TwelveLoaves Apple Breads!
- Cranberry Pumpkin Rolls from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Muffins from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Crusty Pumpkin Rosemary Bread from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Giant Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls from girlichef
- Pumpkin Challah Bread from Cake Duchess
- Pumpkin Chocolate Pocky Muffins from NinjaBaking.com
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from A Shaggy Dough Story
- Pumpkin Seed Breadsticks from Never Enough Thyme
- Savory Ginger Pumpkin Spice Bread from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Spice Pumpkin Bread from Basic N Delicious
If you’d like to add your bread to this month’s #TwelveLoaves collection, here’s what you need to do:
- Post your Twelve Loaves bread on your blog, making sure to mention the Twelve Loaves challenge in your blog post (this helps us to get more members as well as share everyone’s posts).
- Please link your post to the linky tool at the bottom of this blog. The bread MUST meet the Twelve Loaves theme (enter theme).
- Share your Twelve Loaves bread (must be baked and posted this month) on your blog by enter the last day of the month.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
Pingback: Savory Ginger Pumpkin Spice Bread #TwelveLoaves | My Site
Pingback: Savory Ginger Pumpkin Spice Bread #TwelveLoaves | Kudos Kitchen by Renee
Pingback: Pumpkin Challah Bread
Pingback: Pumpkin Seed Breadsticks - Never Enough Thyme
Pingback: Pumpkin Seed Breadsticks #twelveloaves
All my favorite Fall flavors and spices in one gorgeous bread! Yummy.
Looks fabulous, Kathya! Thanks for sharing this.
That looks so moist and delicious! The pecans are a perfect addition too.
So glad you got a chance to bake with us this month. Better late than never and this spice pumpkin bread looks like a real winner. I’d eat it all day long! Thanks for baking along with us this month!
Thanks for joining the #twelveloaves fun! Your bread looks so good.
My kids would be happy if I baked this bread all year long! A perfect addition to our pumpkin #TwelveLoaves!!
I would be entirely happy if I had a slice of this tasty bread alongside my coffee this morning, Kathya – it looks delicious!
Pingback: Pumpkin Challah Bread — Cake Duchess
We are huge fans of pumpkin quick breads at our house! Love that you added pecans to this classic…so yummy!
It looks so yummy. I’ll eat that for breakfast with a cup of coffee:-)
Agreed. Your pumpkin bread is perfect for any time of day, Kathia. Plus, buttermilk baked goods always seem to turn out extra yummy.