Here in San Diego is so cold and raining that the best way for me to keep the house warm is baking.
This is a versatile bread that can be used to accompany both savory and sweet dishes, they all love it and now we’re so close to the holidays that will be part of the tradition in any home.
Enjoy this delicious dish that must be present in your home.
- 1 can sweet corn 432g
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 stick butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a baking dish 8×8 inches (20×20 cm).
- In a blender or food processor, place all ingredients, blend or process well.
- Pour in the mold and bake for 45 minutes.
- Bread is done when a cake tester comes out clean.
- Let cool thoroughly before cutting.
- Depending on how big you cut it gets 12 pieces.
Versión en español CLICK AQUI
Anything with condensed milk is delicious! The bread looks great!
Simple it is better, and always delicious.
Yum! This looks great and I love how short the ingredient list is. Thanks for sharing!