This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GladeHolidayMood #CollectiveBias
I’m so happy to share with you today the new Glade® Winter Collection or Glade® Limited Edition Winter Collection, this new delicious fragrance are the perfect complement to this holiday season, they made you house smell so incredible delicious.
I’m so happy to find this great product in my local Ralph’s, because they are a great inspiration for any kind of craft, project and recipes.
The collection includes
- Plugins Spray Outlet 2 Count
- Wax Melts and Refills
- Premium Aerosols
You can find different aromas and choose the best for your house:
- Sparkling Spruce™
- Apple Cinnamon Cheer™
- Frosted Cookie Party™
- Gingerbread Jingle™
I was inspired by the Apple Cinnamon Cheer™ this is one of my favorites, it bring that warmth and cozynes to your house the only this fragrance can do. I prepare an Apple Cinnamon Galette, a very simple, delicious twist to a traditional apple pie, and of course with the flavors and aromas just like Glade®, perfect for this holiday season.
Remember this is a limited edition, so hurry up and get your Winter Collection scents to start this holiday season.
- You can save on Glade products with coupons. Find coupons for Glade on 12/7/14 in most Sunday newspapers in the coupon section, you can also find digital coupons for Glade on coupons.com.
APPLE CINNAMON GALETTE
- 1- 20 ounces can of apple pie filling.
- 1- 9 inch sheet already made pie crust
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon water
Preheat the oven to 350°f.
Place the pie crust on a baking sheet and add the filling in the center of the crust.
Fold the rest of the pie crust, this is a very simple recipe don’t worry if the border doesn’t look perfect.
Mix the egg with the water, brush the border and sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar previosly mix together.
Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe makes 6 servings.
|Level of the recipe:
This Sunday, the #SundaySupper is proud to partner with the prestigious family of Chantal to create awareness in Breast Cancer.
We join to millions of people working every day trying to find the cure for breast cancer, one of the biggest causes of death in women at this time I feel so honored to be part of this incredible event.
It is important for us to raise awareness and invite all women to perform personal self-exam, so simple that you can do it yourself in the comfort of your home.
This monthly checks are so important they have saved millions of lives worldwide.
There are millions of testimonies of success thanks to all of the effort of those who work with this cause without rest, we also want to give you the opportunity to contribute to this amazing cause by buying products like this Easy as Pie Dish by Chantal.
Amazing quality and incredible product.
Chantal is offering a 20% discount for purchasing theirs newest addition to the ceramic dish categoric this beautiful and practical easy as pie dish that you will find in a variety of colors.
The promotion code is BAKE4CURE and also I invite you to explore all the beautiful products that they offer on the website. Collaborate and also enjoy a high quality product.
I also want to inspire you with this delicious Coconut Pie that I made using my Chantal Easy as Pie Dish.
Here is the direct link to the website where you will find this beautiful dish.
Keep up with the latest from Chantal on their website, twitter, facebook, and Pinterest.
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup toasted shredded coconut
1. Mix butter with crackers and almonds until it forms a paste, spread on your Easy as Pie Dish by Chantal cookware and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
2. In a blender place the coconut milk, milk, egg yolks, condensed milk and cornstarch, blend and place in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened about 20 minutes altogether add the vanilla and the coconut extract. Once ready, remove from heat, place in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate for 3 hours.
3. Whip the heavy cream with 4 tablespoons powdered sugar until it forms whipped cream, stir in the coconut cream and place on the cookie base and almonds. Freeze for 2 hours.
Before serving, sprinkle the toasted coconut.
This recipe makes 8 servings.
|Level of the recipe:
We have more delicious recipes to inspired you from many of us who are giving away the dish and the pie to cheer someone else.
Check out this additional recipes.
Do you want to get your own Easy as Pie Dish? Chantal is offering will be 20% OFF of ALL Chantal Pie dishes on www.chantal.com
. BAKE4CURE must be entered at checkout to receive the pie dish discount.
The coupon discount code is active October 16 2012 through October 30, 2012.
The Sunday Supper Team and Chantal Cookware
, would be honored to have you join us for this special #BakeForACure event Around the Family Table this week.
Join us on Twitter throughout the day during #SundaySupper. We’ll be meeting up at 4:00 pm(PT) for our weekly #SundaySupper live chat.