In those months where the weather invites us to be a bit away from the kitchen there is nothing better than cold desserts.
This week at #SundaySupper we will offer a variety of recipes to enjoy this summer without turning on the stove, an example is this delicious dessert too fast to make and your whole family will enjoy. Summer is one of the seasons of the year to we look forward to, so we have to search fast food options, easy and delicious, so we can enjoy as long as possible with our family.
- 1 package of sugar free raspberry gelatin of 0.60 oz
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup of ice water
- 2 cups of very cold heavy cream
In a bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water, add ice water and condensed milk, mix until everything is well incorporated.
Whip the heavy cream and add to the above mixture, be careful to mix the whipped cream does not fall in volume.
Pour the mixture in ramequines or cups, and bring to the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours.
Once ready, serve immediately.
|Preparation time:||25 minutes|
|Inactive time:||4 hours|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
- Refreshing Chunky Shrimp Salsa ~ The Weekend Gourmet
- Totally Cool Green Hummus ~ My Kitchen and I
- Smoked Whitefish Salad Bagel Bites ~ Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Watermelon and Goat Cheese Bites ~ Chelsea’s Culinary Indulgence
- Strawberry Gazpacho ~ Diabetic Foodie
- Grilled Loaded Baked Potato Skins ~ In the Kitchen with KP
- Sweet & Tangy Chili Lime Fruit Salad ~ Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
#BeatTheHeat Salads, Soups, & Sides:
- Cool Cucumber Salad ~ Momma’s Meals
- Lemony Garbanzo Kale Salad with Tuna ~ Shockingly Delicious
- Hungarian Cucumber Salad Recipe – Uborkasaláta Recept ~ The Watering Mouth
- Tomato Salad with Macadamia Cheese ~ Cooking’s Good Vegetarian Cafe
- Char-Grilled Corn Salad ~ The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Gazpacho ~ The Hand That Rocks the Ladle
- Summertime Sweet Pea Salad ~ Granny’s Down Home Southern Cooking
- Apple and Poppy Seed Coleslaw ~ Damn Delicious
- Cold Cucumber and Orzo Salad ~ Mama.Mommy.Mom
- Chilly Dilly Cucumber Soup with Shrimp ~ Comfy Cuisine
- Mom’s Creamy Pea Salad ~ Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Greek (Yogurt) Potato Salad ~ Family Foodie
#BeatTheHeat Main Dishes:
- Rainbow Slaw with Steak and Chipotle Crema ~ Cooking By The Seat of our Pants
- Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken ~ Make Dinner Easy
- Rolling with Kimbap ~ Kimchi Mom
- Ranch Chicken Tacos ~ Pippi’s In The Kitchen Again
- Serrano Ham, Mozzarella and Arugula Sandwiches ~ Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Asian Veggie Lettuce Wraps ~ The Lemon Bowl
- Slow Cooker Root Beer Pulled Pork ~ Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- No Bake Pizza ~ The Meltaways
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream ~ Supper for a Steal
- No-Cook Egg-Free Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream ~ Chocolate Moosey
- Peach Sorbet ~ Magnolia Days
- Gluten-Free Cookie Dough Ice Cream ~ No One Likes Crumbley Cookies
- Icebox Chocolate Pie ~ Doggie at the Dinner Table
- Honey and Elderflower Ice Cream ~ Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Blackberry Lavender Popsicles ~ Girlichef
- Frozen Chocolate Bananas ~ In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Strawberry-Lime Margarita Ice Cream ~ Cookistry
- Elegant Fruit Jellies ~ Happy Baking Days
- Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches ~ That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream ~ Baker Street
- Vanilla Peach Swirl Frozen Yogurt ~ Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Espresso and Toasted Almond Semifreddo ~ The Messy Baker
- Mango Ice Cream ~ Queen’s Notebook
- Raspberry Mousse ~ Basic and Delicious
- White Apricot & Honeysuckle Sorbet ~ Family Spice
- Biscoff Ice Cream Cupcakes ~ Juanita’s Cocina
#BeatTheHeat Drinks & Cocktails:
- Shirley Temple ~ Cravings of a Lunatic
- Coco-Limeade ~ What Smells So Good?
- Prickly Pear White Wine Spritzer ~ Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Classic Daquiri ~ Katherine Martinelli
- Salty Lassi ~ Soni’s Food for Thought
- Blueberry Mint Lemonade ~ Pescetarian Journal
- Sweet Basil & Cucumber Melon Smoothie ~ Daily Dish Recipes
Wine Pairings Provided By: ENOFYLZ
Make sure you join us on Twitter throughout the day on Sunday, and at 3:00 p.m. EST for our weekly #SundaySupper Twitter chat! All you have to do is follow the #SundaySupper hashtag, or you can follow us through TweetChat! We’ll be sharing great recipes and tips all afternoon, and we’ll be talking all things #BeatTheHeat during our chat!
What a wonderful pics of raspberry mousse you have here.
Based on your delicious raspberry mousse photos, we’d like to invite you to submit your food photos on a Food Photography site so our readers can enjoy your creations.
It is absolutely free and fun to make others hungry!
This is such a cool recipe. Love raspberry mousse.
This sounds like a great dessert. Thanks for sharing!
I’ve never had raspberry mousse before – it sounds delicious, plus it’s so pretty!
Lovely color of your mousse!Love the raspberry flavor and it looks so so delicious 🙂
Lovely ! You take lovely pics 🙂 This will be an instant hit with my kids !
Looks like a nice balance of sweet and tart. Raspberries are one of my daughter’s favorites!
Jamie @ http://www.mamamommymom.com
What a pretty mousse! Nice touch to have it in the martini glass. Great for get-togethers.
Yes is a good party dessert.
What a delightful raspberry mousse! Perfect for summer! Thanks for sharing your Sunday Supper!
Thank you. I think the for these weather is important to make easy desserts.
So pretty! Have to try some!
Oh yes you need to try it.
What a great dessert to whip up fast! Looks lovely!
Thank you. It is really fast to make.
What a nice quick and easy dessert! Love your presentation!
Oh I love the glass you used and the way you presented this luscious berry treat! 🙂
Thank you, is a martini glass the I have in storage for about 2 years. 😀
Sounds great! Easy to make and perfect for hot weather. Another great thing that it looks so good!
Thank you 😀