What an honor to participate in this #BundtaMonth because we are celebrating 1 year since this amazing group was created, and we bake our best recipes to celebrate with all of you.
My bundt sounds simple but it is not is super moist, soft, amazing crumb and have a delicious orange flavor, my grandmas recipe
It is perfect for an afternoon coffee or a complement at breakfast time, either way you are going to love the flavor in this bundt cake.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup orange juice
- zest of one orange
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 2 sticks butter room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment creme the butter and sugars for 3 minutes.
- In a bowl sift all the dry ingredients with the orange zest, to the above mixture add eggs 1 by 1, vanilla extract, you can incorporate the milk to the orange juice, and start adding wet and dry ingredients. Remember to add fist dry and finish with dry, this is a good way to ensure a soft cake.
- Add the end remember to incorporate the raisins.
- Prepare the mold with some no stick spray add the delicious batter and bake for 50 minutes or check with a toothpick comes out clean.
This recipe makes 1 hold bundt cake or 8 mini bundt cakes.
|Level of the recipe:
And if you are looking for more inspiration, check out this delicious and gorgeous cakes.
- Banana-Caramel Bundt Cake by Felice at All That’s Left Are The Crumbs
- Caramel Latte Bundt Cake by Heather at Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Chocolate and Wine Bundt from Holly at A Baker’s House
- Cinnamon Chocolate Bundt Cake by Alice at Hip Foodie Mom
- Devil’s Food Bundt Cake with Caramel Glaze by Lora at Cake Duchess
- Hong Kong Chiffon Mini Cakes by Kim at Ninja Baking
- Lemon Frangipane Bundt Cake by Paula at Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Little Bundt Pound Cakes by Renee at Magnolia Days
- Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Bundt by Anita atHungry Couple
- Rose Mini Bundt Cakes by Veronica at My Catholic Kitchen
- Simple Orange Bundt Cake by Kathya at Basic N Delicious
- Streusel Apple Bundt Cake by Laura at The Spiced Life
- Triple Chocolate Mini Bundts by Stacy at Food Lust People Love
- White Chocolate Bundt with White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sandra at Sweet Sensations
Here’s how you can be a part of Bundt-a-Month:
- Simple rule: Bake us a fancy bundt
- Post it before September 30, 2013
- Use the #BundtaMonth hashtag in your title. (For ex: title could read – #BundtaMonth: Fancy Bundt)
- Add your entry to the Linky tool below
- Link back to our announcement posts
Even more bundt fun! Follow Bundt-a-Month on Facebook where we feature all our gorgeous bundt cakes. Or head over to our Pinterest board for inspiration and choose from hundreds of Bundt cake recipes.