This is a delicious dessert for any occasion.
It is very easy to do and you can vary the filling, you can make this simple and delicious dessert something spectacular.
Does not require much preparation time so it becomes the ideal dessert.
I invite you to try it with different fillings.
5 tablespoons of flour
5 tablespoons of sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon almond extract.
1. Place eggs in blender with sugar, beat until doubled in size and are run clear.
2. Once ready add the vanilla and almond extract. Add flour by spoonfuls by enveloping movement.
3. Grease a tray and line with parchment paper, place the mixture
4. Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
5. Use a clean tea cloth, sprinkle with a little water and sprinkle with sugar, once ready the cake, place on the cloth and roll into shape.
6. When completely cool fill with dulce de leche or filling of your choice, cut the ends to make this even.
7. Serves 6 people.
Versión en español CLICK AQUI