Last week of october and we haver warm cozy and delicious food for you, easy to make and perfect for every nigh meal.
This recipe is super simple, something the you can make in just 30 minutes, yes 30 because I know how stressful and tired it is to cook elaborated meals, during the week.
This stew is perfect to complement rice or salad, is low in fact and use natural tomato juice, no worries is super simple to make, I’m sure you’re going to love it.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic clove mince
- 3 carrots chopped
- 1 can 14 ounces chickpeas, drained and rinse
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken tight in chunks
- 4 medium ripe tomatos
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon oil (any kind)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil and add the onions and garlic, let it cook for 2 minutes, add the chicken cook for 5 minutes, in a food processor or blender, blend the tomatoes, skin and everything, add the tomato juice to the chicken with carrots and chickpeas, mix in the spices and the ketchup, lower the heat and cook for 23 minutes.
- This stew is ready to eat when the chicken is completely cook and soft.
- You can use chicken breast, add some parley or cilantro at the end for freshens.
Makes 6 servings.
|Preparation time:||10 minutes|
|Cooking time:||30 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
Supper For A Steal – Spinach and Mushroom White Pizza
Cindy’s Recipes and Writings – Shrimp and Crab Cakes
Basic N Delicious – Chickpeas and Chicken Stew
Adriana’s Best Recipes – Fideo Mexican Style
Hip Foodie Mom – Asian Pulled Pork Brown Rice Bowl