I’m so honored to be a brand ambassador for Gallo Family Vineyards and of course be part of the amazing Sunday Supper family.
In this occasion we are bringing to you the delicious and delicate flavors of Sweet Red and Riesling. Let me tell you that these are just fantastic wines — fruity, sweet and light-bodied, perfect for a get together afternoon with friends, for a delicious recipe, event or just to enjoy every day.
But let me tell you with the approaching of Labor Day and the last weeks of summer, we want to inspire you with a lot of new recipes and ideas that can be made with these excellent wines.
Celebrate with us this Labor Day and also try my recipe featuring Gallo Family Riesling. Why not make it a weekend drink or a perfect celebration cocktail? It’s up to you to decide.
If you want more information in wine pairing and recipe ideas, go to Gallo Family’s website to learn more about Sweet Red and Riesling.
Also here’s a coupon for $1 off so you can try Gallo’s delicious wines: Digital Coupon.
And Gallo also offers an easy Store Locator where can you find their wines near you.
You can also find more ideas here at Gallo Family Vineyards Labor Day Recipes,
and remember to follow Gallo Family Vineyards on your favorite social media channels:
Lemon Lime Wine Sparkle
• 1 bottle of Riesling Gallo Wine
• 500 ml of lemon lime soda
• 2 lemons
• 4 cups of ice
• This is a very simple drink to make, just cut the lemons in slices, add to a pitcher with the ice, wine and the lemon lime soda, mix and let it cool for ½ hour, and is ready.
• I also recommend to cool the wine and the soda the day before for less ice and clean and better flavor.
• Or just make the drink the day before and let it sit in the fridge, this is even better to keep the delicious flavor of the wine.
Compensation was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday Supper, LLC.
The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Gallo Family Vineyards.
For more ideas, check this delicious recipes.
Here’s the html:
Labor Day Beverages:
- German Strawberry Wine Punch (Erdbeerbowle) by Magnolia Days
- Ginger Plum Sangria by Jelly Toast
- Lemon Lime Wine Sparkle by Basic N Delicious
- Watermelon Wine Cooler with Lime by The Wimpy Vegetarian
Labor Day Savory Bites:
- Breakfast Sausages with Apples & Riesling by Webicurean
- Buffalo Ranch Pasta Salad by Foxes Love Lemons
- Clams in White Wine Sauce with Goat Cheese Crostini by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Deconstructed Egg Rolls by Ruffles & Truffles
- Peach Mango Grilled Chicken over Quinoa by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Sausage Mushroom and Bacon Pasta by Family Foodie
- Whipped Feta & Grilled Peach Salad with Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Labor Day Desserts:
- Brown Butter Grilled Peach Cupcakes with Riesling Frosting by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Mango Riesling Coulis by Run DMT
- Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake by Desserts Required
- Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Brownies by Alida’s Kitchen
- Peach Granita Sundaes by Melanie Makes
- Peach Riesling Buckle by girlichef
- Riesling Infused Peach and Blueberry Cobbler by In The Kitchen With KP
- Riesling Poached Peaches with Mascarpone Cream by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- White Wine Ice Cream by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 4:00 pm PT. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Pingback: Party Essentials! 12 Fruity Wine Cocktails
Pingback: Watermelon Wine Cooler with Lime
Pingback: ginger plum sangria #SundaySupper - Jelly Toast
Pingback: Patrick Bruel "On s’était dit rendez-vous dans 25 ans" | Le plein d'actus
To this day, when I hear the words “lemon lime” together in a row, I think of those neon green slushies I used to love as a kid. This is sort of like a super grown up, wayyyyy better version of that drink 😉
Sounds so refreshing! I really love the Gallo wines and especially that yummy Riesling!
We used to make “wine coolers” just like this all the time! It’s been years, though… need to try this again!
Sounds like a wonderful summer sipper
The perfect drink for a fun get together!
This is such a perfectly refreshing end-of-summer drink, lovely!
This sounds so refreshing and perfect for an outdoor party on one of the last hot summer days!
Pingback: Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing - Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Pingback: sausage mushroom and bacon pasta #sundaysupper — Family Foodie
Pingback: Clams in White Wine Sauce with Goat Cheese Crostini #SundaySupper
Pingback: Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Brownies #SundaySupper - Alida's Kitchen
Lemon and lime is such a refreshing combination and sounds absolutely delicious in your tasty sparkle drink!
Pingback: Whipped Feta & Grilled Peach Salad with Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette - Cupcakes & Kale Chips
This looks so refreshing!!!
Pingback: Brown Butter Grilled Peach Cupcakes with Riesling Frosting #SundaySupper - Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
Pingback: Watermelon Wine Cooler with Lime | The Wimpy Vegetarian
This sounds so light and refreshing!
Pingback: Breakfast Sausages with Apples & Riesling #SundaySupper | Webicurean
Pingback: Mango Riesling Coulis #SundaySupper - Run DMT
Pingback: In The Kitchen With KP Riesling Infused Peach and Blueberry Cobbler for Easy Entertaining #SundaySupper @GalloFamily - In The Kitchen With KP
Pingback: Ruffles & Truffles
Pingback: Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake #SundaySupper - Desserts Required
Pingback: German Strawberry Wine Punch (Erdbeerbowle) | Magnolia Days
This is such a simple yet super refreshing drink for summer. Perfect for how hot it’s been down here in Florida!
What a refreshing drink. Perfect for Labor Day entertaining!!
Simple and delicious! I love a refreshing drink like this! 🙂
Pingback: Our Labor Day Entertaining #SundaySupper Menu with Gallo Family
What a lovely way to add sparkle to wine.
I love how simple and refreshing your “sparkle” is! Perfect for any summer gathering!