In this occasion we are bringing to you the delicious and delicate flavors of Sweet Red and Riesling. Let me tell you that these are just fantastic wines — fruity, sweet and light-bodied, perfect for a get together afternoon with friends, for a delicious recipe, event or just to enjoy every day.
But let me tell you with the approaching of Labor Day and the last weeks of summer, we want to inspire you with a lot of new recipes and ideas that can be made with these excellent wines.
Celebrate with us this Labor Day and also try my recipe featuring Gallo Family Riesling. Why not make it a weekend drink or a perfect celebration cocktail? It’s up to you to decide.
You can also find more ideas here at Gallo Family Vineyards Labor Day Recipes,
and remember to follow Gallo Family Vineyards on your favorite social media channels:
Lemon Lime Wine Sparkle
• 1 bottle of Riesling Gallo Wine
• 500 ml of lemon lime soda
• 2 lemons
• 4 cups of ice
• This is a very simple drink to make, just cut the lemons in slices, add to a pitcher with the ice, wine and the lemon lime soda, mix and let it cool for ½ hour, and is ready.
• I also recommend to cool the wine and the soda the day before for less ice and clean and better flavor.
• Or just make the drink the day before and let it sit in the fridge, this is even better to keep the delicious flavor of the wine.
Compensation was provided by Gallo Family Vineyards via Sunday Supper, LLC.
The opinions expressed herein are those of the author, and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Gallo Family Vineyards.
For more ideas, check this delicious recipes.
Here’s the html:
Labor Day Beverages:
- German Strawberry Wine Punch (Erdbeerbowle) by Magnolia Days
- Ginger Plum Sangria by Jelly Toast
- Lemon Lime Wine Sparkle by Basic N Delicious
- Watermelon Wine Cooler with Lime by The Wimpy Vegetarian
Labor Day Savory Bites:
- Breakfast Sausages with Apples & Riesling by Webicurean
- Buffalo Ranch Pasta Salad by Foxes Love Lemons
- Clams in White Wine Sauce with Goat Cheese Crostini by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Deconstructed Egg Rolls by Ruffles & Truffles
- Peach Mango Grilled Chicken over Quinoa by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Sausage Mushroom and Bacon Pasta by Family Foodie
- Whipped Feta & Grilled Peach Salad with Blueberry Balsamic Vinaigrette by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Labor Day Desserts:
- Brown Butter Grilled Peach Cupcakes with Riesling Frosting by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Mango Riesling Coulis by Run DMT
- Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake by Desserts Required
- Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Brownies by Alida’s Kitchen
- Peach Granita Sundaes by Melanie Makes
- Peach Riesling Buckle by girlichef
- Riesling Infused Peach and Blueberry Cobbler by In The Kitchen With KP
- Riesling Poached Peaches with Mascarpone Cream by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- White Wine Ice Cream by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 4:00 pm PT. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.