What a great day to celebrate Mother’s Day amazing ideas, delicious recipes and of course all our love to our moms.
The #SundaySupper family is so happy share with you the joy and happiness for Mom on this day.
If haven’t plan anything yet, just look around all the recipes and ideas the we have for you, remember you must make the best for mom on this day.
Me, my family plan a great breakfast, and thats way this Mini Pies are perfect, you serve this with coffee or tea and you are go to go.
Making the best day for Mom is what we are looking here and am sure the she would love wherever you make for here, just remember love is the best gift always.
- 1 package of store bought Pie Crust
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- 1 cup of fresh dice strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon water
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a bowl mix together strawberries, vinegar, sugar and cream cheese, until well combine, ad one egg and mix, set aside.
Roll out the pie crust and cut out rounds with a cookie cutter. In a muffin tin place one round in the mold and shape it, pour 1 1/2 teaspoon of the filling and place the other round on top, pinch the two together so the filling does not come out.
Beat together one egg wiht the teaspoon of water and brush the pies on top, they are going to look beautiful.
Baked for 20 minutes.
Once they ready place on a wire rack to cool completely.
Serve with some homemade whipped cream.
WHIPPED CREAM RECIPE:
Beat 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, 3 teaspoon of sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, until it form soft picks
This recipe makes 24 mini pies.
|Preparation time:||30 minutes|
|Cooking time:||20 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
Don’t worry if you need a last minute idea to make for Mom, check out this amazing recipes.
Make sure you take a look at what all the other #SundaySupper participants are sharing for Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day Brunch:
- Blueberry Coffee Cake from Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Cornbread Pancakes with Blackberries from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Crepes from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Hot N Sweet Mango Chutney from Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Lemon Glazed Raspberry Scones from Juanita’s Cocina
- Quiche Lorraine from Supper for a Steal
- Seafood Quiche from The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Simple Gluten-Free Buckwheat Buttermilk Waffles from Buffy and George
- Strawberry Rhubarb Compote from Noshing with the Nolands
- Sweet French Breakfast Crepes from Curious Cuisiniere
- Vidalia Onion Quiche from Comfy Cuisine
Mother’s Day Entrees:
- Cod with Stewed Tomatoes from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Grilled Vegetable Sandwiches with Herbed Goat Cheesefrom Foxes Love Lemons
- Lemon Risotto from Healthy. Delicious.
- Lobster Ravioli with Shrimp Caper Sauce from Family Foodie
- Pork dumpling (Shumai) from The Urban Mrs.
Mother’s Day Starters and Sides:
- Crab Bread Pudding from Kimchi MOM
- Cream of Asparagus Soup from Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Spaetzle from Magnolia Days
- Spring Orzo Pasta Salad from The Messy Baker
- Vegetable Tart from Sustainable Dad
Mother’s Day Desserts and Drinks:
- Bailey’s Caramel Apple Lava Dumplings from Gourmet Drizzles
- Blackberry Cobbler from Country Girl in the Village
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls from Gotta Get Baked
- Chocolate Kahlua Cream Pie from Ruffles & Truffles
- Espresso Brownies from What Smells So Good?
- Fresh Blackberry Elderflower Sorbet from Shockingly Delicious
- Fresh Fig and Walnut Pie from Vintage Kitchen
- Gluten Free Coconut Cake with Chocolate Ganache, Berries, and Fresh Whipped Cream from Neighborfood
- Lavender Shortbread Cookies from girlichef
- Lemon Meringue Pie from Pies and Plots
- Lemon Petit Fours from Home Cooking Memories
- Lemon Sorbet in Prosecco from The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Milky Way Brownies from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Mini Strawberry and Cheese Pies from Basic N Delicious
- Mom’s Apple Crisp from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Mom’s Texas Sheetcake from Daily Dish Recipes
- Mum’s Strawberry Cake from My Cute Bride
- Pastel Imposible (Impossible Cake) from The Foodie Patootie
- Pineapple Empanadas from La Cocina de Leslie
- Raspberry and Hazlenut Friands from Happy Baking Days
- Semolina Balls (Suji Laddoo) from Soni’s Food
- Too-Good-to-Be-Lowfat Chocolate Eclair Icebox Dessert from The Weekend Gourmet
- Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting from Growing Up Gabel
Don’t forget to join the #SundaySupper conversation on Twitter today to celebrate Mother’s Day! We’ll tweet throughout the day and share our delicious recipes. Our weekly chat starts at 4:00 pm PT.
Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag, and remember to include it in your tweets to join
in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more delicious recipes and food photos.