And we are getting ready for the Oscars; today we want to share with all of you a little bit of elegant, diferente and delicious recipes so you can make a fabulous red carpet meal, and of course enjoy the finest represent to Hollywood.
I made for you a favorite, Strawberry Galette in a mini form, yes this is the most easy, delicious and elegant dessert you can serve tonight, it have fresh fruit and some of the most incredibles combinations ever sweet and tart, yes tart, because the addition of lime zest give this dessert a freshness the is completely necessary cut some of the sweetness.
Serve with a side of whipped cream and I smuggle some blueberries just because is my daughter favorite fruit, is the best late night dessert, light, fresh and delicious.
I hope you love ti and enjoy this and all the recipes we have for you today.
- 1 package Storebought Pie Crust (2 Rounds Of Dough)
- 3 cups of strawberries, cut in pieces
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Zest of 1 lime
- You can also add blueberries or raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl mix strawberries, cornstarch, sugar and lime zest, set aside.
- Unroll the dough and cut rounds of pastry with a 5-inch bowl or cookie cutter, I used a tart mold so the galette don’t falls apart, this help to keep the fruit inside de dough.
- You can easily get about 10 disk of dough total.
- Ok, know place about 2 tablespoons of the fruit in the middle and you can fold the edges or just leave free form in the mold.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a side of whipped cream.
- This recipe makes 10 mini Galettes.
|Preparation time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking time:||20 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
Nominees for Best Supporting Appetizers:
- Beef Sliders with Sautéed Mushrooms, Onions, Bleu Cheese and Bacon by Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Black and White Olive Cheese Puffs by Peaceful Cooking
- Cheddar Olives by Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Chicken Boursin by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Citrus Avocado Shrimp Cocktail by Seduction in the Kitchen
- French Onion Sliders by Momma’s Meals
- Herbed Butter and Cheese Popcorn by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Italian Guacamole with Pesto by Food Done Light
- Lobster Bruschetta by The Texan New Yorker
- Melon and Prosciutto Skewers by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Mini Cheese Balls by Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Moroccan Beef Kefta Briouat by Manu’s Menu
- Mushroom Pate by Lifestyle Food Artistry
- Oysters Rockfeller by Noshing With The Nolands
- Pea Pesto Crostini by Ruffles & Truffes
- Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimp by Casa de Crews
- Raspberry Brie Bites by Love and Confections
- Roasted Red Pepper Pinwheels by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Smoked Trout Stuffed Baby New Potatoes by Food Lust People Love
- Spinach Bites by Shockingly Delicious
- Sweet Chili Chicken Skewers by Nosh My Way
Nominees for Best Course in a Leading Role:
- Broccoli Calzones by eating in instead
- Bow Ties and Tails Galore by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Chicken Oscar by Palatable Pastime
- Indulgent Lobster-Champagne Risotto by The Weekend Gourmet
- Oscar Worthy Cantonese Lobster with Coconut-Ginger Rice by Confessions of a Culinary Diva
Nominees for Best Supporting Sips:
- Apple Ginger Martini by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Blood Orange Rosemary Spritzer by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Cherry Almond Sparklers by Magnolia Days
- Iced Espresso Martini by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Mixed Berry Martini by The Messy Baker
- Oscartini by Family Foodie
- Red Carpet Sparkler by Rhubarb and Honey
- Thank You Peary Much by Sew You Think You Can Cook
Nominees for Best Delectable Desserts:
- 7-Layer Bark by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Caramel-Almond Latte Ricotta Cookies by What Smells So Good?
- Champagne Truffles by Brunch with Joy
- Chocolate Covered Cherries by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Decadent Flourless Brownies by Recipe for Perfection
- Edible Oscars Envelopes by Sunday Supper Movement
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Crumble Peanut Butter Mousse Parfait Cups by Wallflour Girl
- Imitation Game Guinness Brownies by NinjaBaker.com
- Mini Strawberry Galette by Basic N Delicious
- Mini Strawberry & Chocolate Cheesecakes by Happy Baking Days
- No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake Shooters by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Popcorn Puppy Chow by Pies and Plots
- Sweet and Salty Popcorn Ball Bites by The Life and Loves of Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Tuxedo Cake by The Redhead Baker
Nominees for Best Dressed Table:
- DIY Glitter Vases by Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Pingback: Herbed Butter and Cheese Popcorn for #SundaySupper – Red Carpet Party | My Site
Pingback: Herbed Butter and Cheese Popcorn for #SundaySupper – Red Carpet Party | Kudos Kitchen by Renee
Pingback: Pear, Prosciutto, Polenta Bites - Oscar Party #SundaySuper - A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
They’re so cute! Would love these with in-season berries
Lovely treats for a red carpet night!
Easy and elegant! I’m with you on the blueberries too!
I’ve never tried my hand at making a galette and this looks absolutely wonderful! You’ve got me inspired!xo
Fresh strawberry tarts….A burst of springtime on a cold winter/s night in front of the tv. Sounds like the perfect evening.
Yum – were addicted to strawberries right now so this is lovely!
Pingback: Red Carpet Party: A #SundaySupper Preview - Sunday Supper Movement
Pingback: No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake Shooters - Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Pingback: 7 Layer Bark #SundaySupper
Very beautiful Kathia…Red carpet party perfection!
A great idea for a red carpet party.
Great little dessert for the red carpet!!
Pingback: Christy Majors – #SundaySupper: Oscar Worthy Cantonese Lobster with Coconut-Ginger Rice
I love galettes and your strawberry minis look scrumptious!!
Pingback: Popcorn Puppy Chow | Pies and Plots
Pingback: Oysters Rockefeller #SundaySupper
Pingback: Apple Ginger Martini #SundaySupper - Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
Pingback: Tuxedo Cake #SundaySupper by The Redhead Baker
Pingback: Bow Ties and Tails Galore #SundaySupper - Cindy's Recipes and WritingsCindy's Recipes and Writings
Pingback: Mini Cheese Balls #SundaySupper Red Carpet Party
Pingback: Spinach Bites | Spinach Parmesan Pine Nut Appetizer Recipe | Shockingly Delicious
Pingback: Lobster Bruschetta #SundaySupper | The Texan New Yorker
Pingback: #SundaySupper: Red Carpet Party | Sew You Think You Can Cook
Pingback: Chocolate Covered Cherries #SundaySupper
Pingback: Mini Strawberry and Chocolate Cheesecakes for #SundaySupper | Happy Baking Days
Pingback: Oscartini - The Perfect Oscars Party Martini
Pingback: French Onion Sliders for #SundaySupper - Momma's Meals
Pingback: Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimp for #SundaySupper - Casa de Crews
Pingback: Blood Orange Rosemary Spritzer #SundaySupper - The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
Pingback: Italian Guacamole with Pesto and Parmesan | Food Done Light
Pingback: Red Carpet Sparkler #SundaySupper - Rhubarb and Honey
Pingback: Decadent Flourless Brownies Recipe
Pingback: Citrus Avocado Shrimp Cocktail #sundaysupper | Seduction in the Kitchen
Pingback: eating in instead - Broccoli Calzones for #SundaySupper - eating in instead
Pingback: It's a Red Carpet Party for #SundaySupper! - Sunday Supper Movement
These look so tasty! Plus, easy to make!
What pretty little desserts! They look so yummy!
Pingback: Pea Pesto Crostini for #SundaySupper - Ruffles & Truffles