This is a great opportunity for you, I know how difficult it is to get back to the routine of packing lunch and snacks, and we have the solution, a Back to School Cookie Exchange with by #CreativeCookieExchange.
We have a lot of ideas for you, like my Orange Cookies, not to sweet, ideal to smear jam, peanut butter, butter, cream cheese or just by them self.
Delicious with coffee, juice, tea, milk or wherever you like, is a perfect complement after lunch, a treat for your kids, and like my daughter said just make a smile face with chocolate chips and I’m happy mami.
She really like chocolate chips, (smile face).
So like I said Enjoy.
- 2 sticks butter a room temperature
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup powder sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Zest of one orange
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 325° F.
- Beat the sugar with the butter for 4 minutes, in a bowl mix the flour, baking powder and orange zest, add this to the butter mixture with the vanilla.
- Roll the dough in a surface with little flour, cut the cookies, choose the shape your kids love the most, place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Once ready place on a rack to cool.
- This recipe makes 36 cookies.
|Preparation time:||20 minutes|
|Cooking time:||15 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
Check out more delicious ideas here:
Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies from It’s Yummi