Who doesn’t love this time of the year? It is super special and incredibly perfect for all things sweet and yummy.
And of course cookies are one of the best things to eat today, tomorrow and always, and to help you celebrate Halloween we at the #CreativeCookieExchange made this event specially for all of you the need new and different ideas to give as a treat for Halloween.
Yes, delicious and spooky recipes there are made to indulge your sweet tooth.
I made my spooky almond cookies, and am sure you will be super surprise with this cookies, there are so different and sweet, delicious, crunchy, well you need to make them and try.
- 2 egg whites room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Place the egg whites in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form, then add the sugar little by little and the vanilla extract, beat for 5 more minutes,
- Once ready, add the chopped almonds and stir by hand, then add the almond flour and stir by hand as well until well incorporated.
- With the help of a little ice cream scoop, place little balls on a previously grease cookie sheet, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Do not worry if the cookies spread a little. Let it cool completely before eating.
This cookies are highly addictive so make sure to make more the one batch.
- This recipe makes 24 cookies.
|Level of the recipe:
The theme this month is Halloween! Spooky, silly, creepy, we’ve got it all! If you are a blogger and want to join in the fun, contact Laura at thespicedlife AT gmail DOT com and she will get you added to our Facebook group, where we discuss our cookies and share links.
You can also just use us as a great resource for cookie recipes–be sure to check out our Pinterest Board and our monthly posts (you can find all of them here at The Spiced Life). You will be able to find them the first Tuesday after the 15th of each month! Also, if you are looking for inspiration to get in the kitchen and start baking, check out what all of the hosting bloggers have made:
- Spider Infested Chocolate Chip Cookies from The Spiced Life
- Pumpkin Chip Bars from What Smells So Good?
- Headless Gingerbread Men from Noshing with the Nolands
- Swirly Halloween Cookies from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Enchanted Pumpkin Cookies from NinjaBaking (Kim’s server crashed-this link will be updated when it is working again)
- The Witch’s Cauldron Cookies from Cookie Dough & Oven Mitt
- Spider Peanut Butter Cookies from Sweet Cinnamon & Honey
- Witch Finger Cookies from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Pumpkin Macarons from A Baker’s House
- French Butter Cookie (Bones) from Made with Love
- Pumpkin Cookie Bars from Food Lust People Love
- Spooky Almond Cookies from Basic N Delicious