It is definitely a time to start making delicious recipes with fresh produce found in the market.
And so this Sunday the #SundaySupper team want to give you the most delicious recipes to celebrate the Passover or Easter.
No matter what the occasion you’re celebrating, holidays are the perfect excuses to invite friends and family to have a good time around the family table.
Join us this Sunday and try some of the recipes that we have for you, traditional and new options to come together in these celebrations.
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 stick butter at room temperature
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup strawberry preservers
- Pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Cream the butter with the cream cheese and sugar for 5 minutes. Add eggs one at a time and the vanilla extract, alternate the half and half with the dry ingredients, finally fold the strawberry preservers in to the batter.
Place in greased and floured pan, bake for an hour.
Remove from oven let cool in pan for 15 minutes, remove from pan place the cake on a wire rack and cool completely.
Yield 12 portions.
|Preparation time:||25 minutes|
|Cooking time:||1 hour|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
For more delicious recipes go to this links:
- How To Color Easter Eggs Naturally from Shockingly Delicious
Breakfast, Breads, and Buns
- Bunny Rabbit Bread from In The Kitchen With Audrey and Maurene
- Easter Brunch Creme Brulee Baked Oatmeal from In The Kitchen With KP
- Fresh Blueberries Hot Cross Buns from My Cute Bride
- Hot Cross Cinnamon Buns from girlichef
- Jamaican Easter Spice Bun from The Lovely Pantry
- Paska – Ukranian Easter Bread from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Portuguese Easter Bread | Folar de Pascoa from Family Foodie
- Resurrection Rolls from Neighbor Food
Appetizers and Sides
- Asparagus, Brie & Ham Crostini from Daily Dish Recipes
- French Gratin Potatoes (Dauphinoise) from Simply Gourmet
- Lemon Glazed Carrots from Curious Cuisiniere
- Not So Deviled Eggs from Country Girl in the Village
- Orange Raisin Couscous from Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Potato and Leek Gratin from Webicurean
- Spinach Spaetzle (Spinat Spaetzle) from The Not So Cheesy Kitchen
- Roast Leg of Lamb with Garlic and Rosemary from Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Slow Cooker Honey Glazed Ham from The Meltaways
- Sicilian “Enchiladas” from The Cooking Actress
- Alebele – Goan Coconut filled Pancake from Masala Herb
- Bunny-Approved Baked Easter Doughnuts from The Weekend Gourmet
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake from Chocolate Moosey
- Coconut and M&M’s Cookie from Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Coconut Cake with Coconut Buttercream from Juanita’s Cocina
- Coconut Cupcakes from Magnolia Days
- Cream Cheese Candies from Cravings of a Lunatic
- Easter Cookies: Carrots in Dirt from The Urban Mrs
- Easter Egg Cookies from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Easter Simnel Cake from Happy Baking Days
- Exotic Walnut Cookies from What Smells So Good?
- Honey Panna Cotta with Grand Marnier Roasted Figs from Gourmet Drizzles
- Japanese Easter, Petit Fours and Flowers from Ninja Baking
- Nutella Easter Egg Candy from The Messy Baker
- Old-Fashioned Peanut Rolled Eggs from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Painted Sugar Cookies from Ruffles and Truffles
- Strawberry Bundt Cake from Basic N Delicious
- Charoset from The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Flourless Chocolate Torte from Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Moroccan Haroset from MarocMama
- Pavlova with Red Berries, Lime and Hibiscus from YinMom YangMom
Wine Pairing Recommendations for #SundaySupper Religious Feasts from ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on Twitter on Sunday, March 24 to talk all about Easter and Passover recipes! We’ll tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm EST. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag, and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more delicious recipes and food photos.