I’m so happy to be back and posting for this amazing family, is bean a long time since my last recipe in the group and let me tell you sharing with all of you my recipes and all the recipes from the #SundaySupper family is amazing.
Today we have BBQ inspired ideas for summer, and I made this delicious and different strawberry lemonade, nothing like a good homemade lemonade.
It 100% natural with organic strawberries and lemons, and just because I like to make all things different I use sparkling water, which give a different kind of tone to the lemonade.
You will see the it is delicious and refreshing.
Hope you like it, enjoy.
- 1 cup whole strawberries the bigger the better
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups sparkling water
- In a pitcher mix lemon juice and sugar, then add about 4 strawberries and crush them with the juice and sugar, add the water, cut the rest of the strawberries in pieces, ad to the lemonade.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Serve super cold.
|Preparation time:||0 minutes|
|Cooking time:||10 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
And theres no better way to keep you more and more inspired with all this recipes.
- Best Wines For A Summer BBQ Party from ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
- Grilled Peach and Cinnamon Whiskey Sour from Peaceful Cooking
- How To Make Fresh Squeezed Lemonade from Life Tastes Good
- Pineapple Margaritas from The Messy Baker
- Stone Fruit Sangria from Because I Like Chocolate
- Strawberry Lemonade from Basic N Delicious
- BBQ Stuffed Calimari from Jane’s Adventure in Dinner
Sides and Accompaniments
- Cucumber Salad with Blackberry Browned Butter Vinaigrette from Nik Snacks
- Easy Fruity Salad from Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos
- Grilled Corn on the Cob with Lime Butter from The Redhead Baker
- Jacques’ Cucumber Salad with Onions from Food Lust People Love
- Mango Peanut Slaw from The Texan New Yorker
- Mom’s Classic Macaroni Salad from Webicurean
- Roasted Strawberry BBQ Sauce from Bobby’s Kozy Kitchen
- Two Tomato Chutney from What Smells So Good?
- Asian-Style Pasta with Gochujang Peanut Sauce from Wallflour Girl
- Barbecue Ribs from girlichef
- BBQ Stuffed Peppers from Small Wallet, Big Appetite
- Bistecca from Confessions of a Culinary Diva
- Competition Baby Back Ribs with Apple-Bourbon Barbecue Sauce from Crazy Foodie Stunts
- Grilled Cedar Plank Salmon from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Grilled Clams with Chorizo from Noshing With The Nolands
- Grilled Sanma from A Mama, Baby & Shar-pei in the Kitchen
- Grilled Shrimp with Lemon Basil from Nosh My Way
- Grilled Swordfish and Eggplant with Fusilli and Tomatoes from Cooking Chat
- Grilled Wings from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Lemon Oregano Spatchcock Chicken from Kudos Kitchen by Renee
- Mango Beef Kebabs from Curious Cuisiniere
- Steak Skewers with Chimichurri from Jelly Toast
- Sweet and Tangy Blueberry BBQ Chicken Pizza from Simply Gourmet
- Amazing S’mores 7-Layer Bars from Flavor Mosaic
- Banana Pudding Pie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Blackberry Cake from Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Blueberry and Raspberry Galette from Rhubarb and Honey
- Farm Stand Blackberry Buckle from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Grilled Peach Crumble from Try Anything Once Culinary
- Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone Cream and Sweet Balsamic Syrup from La Bella Vita Cucina
- Hot Fudge Ice Cream Pie from Melanie Makes
- Lemon Ricotta Bars from The Foodie Army Wife
- Old Fashioned Sour Cherry Pie from Pies and Plots
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake from Take A Bite Out of Boca
- S’mores Chocolate Cookie Cups from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 4:00 pm PT. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Pingback: Lemon Oregano Spatchcock Chicken for #SundaySupper | My Site
Pingback: Lemon Oregano Spatchcock Chicken for #SundaySupper | Kudos Kitchen by Renee
Pingback: Farmstand Cornbread & Blackberry Buckle
Pingback: Banana Pudding Pie - #SundaySupper Summer BBQ Party - A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
Pingback: Mango Beef Kebabs #SundaySupper • Curious Cuisiniere
Pingback: How To Make Fresh Squeezed Lemonade #SundaySupper | Life Tastes Good
Pingback: Grilled Swordfish and Eggplant with Fusilli and Tomatoes for #SundaySupper
Organic strawberries are on sale this week, I’m totally making this!
Lemonade made even better with the addition of my favourite soft fruit. We are going strawberry picking again in a few weeks so I think a batch of this is in order.
Pingback: Mango Peanut Slaw #SundaySupper | The Texan New Yorker
I love the sound of this lemonade…especially since you used sparkling water!
Such a beautiful, refreshing beverage…perfect for summer sipping!
Lemonade is THE quintessential summer BBQ drink, so I’m so glad you shared this refreshing one with us!
I do love strawberry lemonade. Thank you for sharing this with us today!
Pingback: It's a #SundaySupper Summer BBQ Party!
Pingback: Farm Stand Blackberry Cornbread Buckle | The Wimpy Vegetarian
Pingback: Gochujang Peanut Asian-Style Pasta for #SundaySupper | Wallflour Girl
Pingback: Grilled Lemon Pesto Shrimp Recipe | Nosh My Way
I love making this, its a summer staple!
Pingback: Mom's Classic Macaroni Salad #SundaySupper | Webicurean
Pingback: S'Mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups - Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Could we booze this up too while we are at it?! Yummy!
Pingback: Grilled Peach Crumble for your sweet tooth! #SundaySupper - tryanythingonceculinary.com
Sounds like a perfect, refreshing glass on a hot day!
Pingback: Stone Fruit Sangria for #SundaySupper | Because I Like Chocolate
Beautiful and perfect for summer days and entertaining!
I like strawberry anything in the summer months and this looks so refreshing!!!
Great recipe! This makes a great choice for my non-wino friends!
Pingback: Blueberry and Raspberry Galette #SundaySupper
This is the perfect beverage for a summer BBQ!
Lemonade is definitely my favorite drink during the summer. Your version looks great!
Pingback: Grilled Clams with Chorizo for Summer BBQ Party #SundaySupper - Noshing With The Nolands
Pingback: Old Fashioned Sour Cherry Pie | Pies and Plots
Pingback: Grilled Corn on the Cob with Cilantro-Lime Butter by The Redhead Baker
Pingback: Grilled Wings #SundaySupper - Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
Looks great. Welcome back!
Pingback: Best Wines For A Summer BBQ Party #SundaySupper - ENOFYLZ Wine Blog
This sounds delicous! My son especially loves strawberry lemonade, I bet he would go gaga over this! I would be honored if you would bring this recipe to my link party The Yuck Stops Here which will start this week on Tuesday evening at 8pm ET. You can always find us on my site – Hot Momma’s Kitchen Chaos! HUGS