This is my first time participating in this group and let me tell you is bean a great experience, first I love getting delicious treats on the mail, Who doesn’t? and second meet new people is jus amazing.
I not sure if I did a good job but you know, in life you need to make mistakes to learn the right way of doing things.
So let me tell you what I made, this unique and delicious, soft and crunchy almond and sour cream cookies, and o my they are amazing, is not a strong flavor of almonds but when you take a bite and feel little pieces of almonds on then is just out of this world.
Its bean an amazing experience and the best part you are here to enjoy more and more delicious recipes.
If you want to join this The Leftovers Club just click and make sure to read all the rules or just send me an email and I will send the info to you.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 stick of butter
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 1/2 cup AP flour
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Mix butter and sugar for 3 minutes, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, add to the bater the sour cream, vanilla extract, almond extract, and egg.
- Add the dry ingredients and the almond flour and beat for 2 minutes in low speed, add the chopped almonds by hand.
- Divide the batter in 2 logs cover with plastic and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cut in 1 inch pieces to form the cookies and place in a grease baking sheet, bake for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Smear all kinds of delicious things on them like, nutella, cream cheese, honey, jam, dulce de leche, etc.
This recipe makes 36 cookies.
|Preparation time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking time:||12 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
This is for members of The Leftovers Club to display their amazing treats that they sent to another bloggers to sample!