I have to be honest with you, when our #BundtaMonth group said the this month is all about peaches, I was a little concern, because of course I love peaches but I never bake with them, oh no, well let me tell you something this peach-y august is amazing, fell in love of my cake, the flavor is amazing you get hints of cream cheese and little peaces of peach, just the right amount of cinnamon, well you need to make it, because is just delicious.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 8 onz cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup fat free half and half
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 sugar
- 2 peaches pell, without the pit and chopped
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- Cream the butter and cream cheese with the sugar in a stand mixer, add the eggs one by one and the vanilla extract, mix for 3 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients alternating with the half and half, mix just to incorporate, with the help of a spatula add the peaces of peach.
- Pour in a bundt cake mold and bake for 1 hour.
This recipe makes 1 bundt cake.
|Level of the recipe:
Looking for inspiration? Hop over and check out these gorgeous cakes.
Balsamic Peach Bundt Cake by Kate from Food Babbles
Bellini Bundt Cake with Champagne Glaze by Stacy from Food Lust People Love
Brown Sugar Peach Bundt Cake by Veronica from My Catholic Kitchen
Caramelized Peaches and Cinnamon Bundt Cake by Anuradha from Baker Street
Cream Cheese and Peach Bundt Cake by Kathya from Basic N Delicious
Frangipane Peach Bundt by Sandra from The Sweet Sensations
Momotaro Peach Boy Cake by Kim from Ninja Baking
Peaches and Cream Bundt Cake by Heather from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
Peach Bundt with Raspberry Jam Swirl by Holly from A Baker’s House
Peachy Buttermilk Bundt by Anita from Hungry Couple
Peach Cinnamon Swirl Bundt Cake by Lora from Cake Duchess
Peach Spice Bundt Cake by Renee from Magnolia Days
Peach Streusel Bundt Cake by Anne from From My Sweetheart
Vinho Verde Pound Cake with Peaches & Blueberries by Laura from The Spiced Life
Here ís how you can be a part of Bundt-a-Month:
- Simple rule: Bake us a bundt using peach
- Post it before August 31, 2013
- Use the #BundtaMonth hashtag in your title. (For ex: title could read #BundtaMonth: Caramel Swirl Bundt)
- Add your entry to the Linky tool below
- Link back to our announcement posts
Even more bundt fun! Follow Bundt-a-Month on Facebook where we feature all our gorgeous bundt cakes. Or head over to our Pinterest board for inspiration and choose from hundreds of Bundt cake recipes.