Halloween is one of the times that most kids love, they can eat all the candy they want and dress of there favorite character.
For this reason and many more the family of the #SundaySupper want to share delicious recipes to enjoy with your children for this celebration.
Spectacular and delicious ideas that will help to change a bit and take a completely fresh homemade.
I challenge you to come into this creepy and delicious day, and remember that this recipe is very easy and very Halloweenie too.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 can condensed milk
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 cups of Corn Flakes
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup mini chips butterscotch
In a saucepan melt the butter, add the condensed milk and marshmallows, stirring constantly until melted the marshmallows.
Remove from heat and add the cereal, stir until it covers all the cereal, finally add the pecans and chips butterscotch, stir well.
Place in a greased pan, spread well and refrigerate for 3 hours.
Cut into bars and enjoy.
This recipe makes 36 bars.
|Preparation time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking time:||15 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
An if you are in the mood for more Halloween goodies, here are more delicious recipes for you to enjoy.
- Shrunken Heads in Cider – Girlichef
- Candy Corn Martini – The Messy Baker Blog
- Trick-or-Treat Wine Pairings for Halloween – ENOFYLZ
- Steak Bites with Bloody Mary Dipping Sauce – I Run for Wine
- Eggs in Purgatory – My Catholic Kitchen
- Mini Jack-o’-Lantern Sloppy Joe Pies – Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Baked Mummy Cheese Dogs – In the Kitchen with KP
- Meat Head – Ruffles & Truffles
- Goblin Eggs – Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Mummy Hot Dogs – Damn Delicious
- Spooky Kid Pizzas – Sustainable Dad
- Pumpkin Chili, Pumpkin Dip, & Wicken Witch’s Brew – Daddy Knows Less
- Monster Mash – Cindy’s Recipes & Writings
- Sloppy Worm Sandwiches – La Cocina de Leslie
- Gory Green Monster Eyeball Dip – Shockingly Delicious
- Marinated Mozzarella Eyeballs – Comfy Cuisine
- Deviled Eyes – Mangiamo!
- Eyeball Pinwheels – Home Cooking Memories
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Biscoff Cream – The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Spooky Ogre Eye Cookies – The Realistic Nutritionist
- Jack O’ Lantern Cookies – Magnolia Days
- Spooky Good Popcorn Snack Mix – The Weekend Gourment
- White Chocolate & Coconut Dipped Strawberry Ghosts – Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Monster Bites – Cravings of a Lunatic
- Vegan Halloween Sugar Cookies – Hezzi-D’s Books & Cooks
- Monster Cookies – Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Tunnel of Doom Cake – That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Candy-Stuffed Rice Crispy Treat Pumpkins – Chocolate Moosey
- Crispy Graham Bones – The Meltaways
- Dulce de Leche Bat Cookies – Crispy Bits & Burnt Ends
- Witch’s Fingers – Noshing with The Nolands
- Sweet Intestines with Broken Glass – The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Graveyard Brownies – The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Boo Candy Corn & Chocolate Chip Cookies – Hip Foodie Mom
- Bleeding Devil Cakes – Momma’s Meals
- Pumpkin Halloween Munch – Big Bear’s Wife
- Halloween Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cake Pops – Juanita’s Cocina
- Jack-O-Lantern Carrot Cake – Galactosemia in PDX
- Ghostly Chocolate Orange Tarts – Happy Baking Days
- The Wicken Bao – The Urban Mrs
- Messy Monster Cookies – MarocMama
- Bewitchingly Delicious Butterscotch Broomstick Cake Pops – Mama.Mommy.Mom.
- Halloween Popcorn Cake – Pippis in the Kitchen Again
- Witches Morning Gruel – In the Kitchen with Audrey
- White Chocolate & Dulce de Leche Ghosts – Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Peanut Butter Candy Bar Cookies – The Cookie A Day Challenge
- Monster Cookie Revel Bars – Baker Street
- Halloween Cereal Bars – Basic N Delicious
- Ossi di Morti (Bones of the Dead Cookies) – Webicurean
- Pumpkin Pie Pinwheels – Midlife Road Trip
We’d also love to feature your favorite Halloween recipes on our #SundaySupper Pinterest board and share them with all of our followers, too.
Such a great easy recipe. I love easy recipes. Life is complicated enough if you ask me.
No bake is good any time, yum!
These look amazing Kathya! Just perfect for halloween! 🙂
Love that they are no-bake and easy!
such a simple recipe for a great treat!
Wow, so easy and quick! Gotta love that! Love that you used corn flakes!!! 🙂 Awesome!
What a great idea! Can’t wait to try them. (They would make a great holiday treat, too!)
Cereal bars rock! Thanks for sharing!
Oh, yum! These look so good. Sweet cereal with gooey marshmallow- winner!
You know I don’t like like corn flakes as a cereal but I do like using it to bake with. Somehow it retains its crunch when you bake with it while eating it as a cereal it just turns to mush. These look so simple, thanks for sharing.
What a great, easy recipe 🙂 Thank you!
This looks so great! Thanks for sharing.
Those look yummy and crunchy good!!
Cereal bars always take me back to childhood – these sound great!
These would be great for a breakfast treat. They would make a great christmas present.
Love all the ingredients !! Am so making these ! seem simple too ! Yummm !
This sounds fantastic!
love this recipe!
Pecans + butterscotch = awesome.
You always have the best recipes. These look so good!
These look amazing Kathya! I know my son would love to help make these!
I love cereal bars and this is a great recipe. Thank you for sharing!
Trick or treating doesn´t get easier! They sound amazing, similar to magic bars!