This Sunday, the #SundaySupper is proud to partner with the prestigious family of Chantal to create awareness in Breast Cancer.
We join to millions of people working every day trying to find the cure for breast cancer, one of the biggest causes of death in women at this time I feel so honored to be part of this incredible event.
It is important for us to raise awareness and invite all women to perform personal self-exam, so simple that you can do it yourself in the comfort of your home.
This monthly checks are so important they have saved millions of lives worldwide.
There are millions of testimonies of success thanks to all of the effort of those who work with this cause without rest, we also want to give you the opportunity to contribute to this amazing cause by buying products like this Easy as Pie Dish by Chantal.
Amazing quality and incredible product.
Chantal is offering a 20% discount for purchasing theirs newest addition to the ceramic dish categoric this beautiful and practical easy as pie dish that you will find in a variety of colors.
The promotion code is BAKE4CURE and also I invite you to explore all the beautiful products that they offer on the website. Collaborate and also enjoy a high quality product.
I also want to inspire you with this delicious Coconut Pie that I made using my Chantal Easy as Pie Dish.
Here is the direct link to the website where you will find this beautiful dish.
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup toasted shredded coconut
1. Mix butter with crackers and almonds until it forms a paste, spread on your Easy as Pie Dish by Chantal cookware and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
2. In a blender place the coconut milk, milk, egg yolks, condensed milk and cornstarch, blend and place in a saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until thickened about 20 minutes altogether add the vanilla and the coconut extract. Once ready, remove from heat, place in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate for 3 hours.
3. Whip the heavy cream with 4 tablespoons powdered sugar until it forms whipped cream, stir in the coconut cream and place on the cookie base and almonds. Freeze for 2 hours.
Before serving, sprinkle the toasted coconut.
This recipe makes 8 servings.
|Preparation time:||5 hours|
|Cooking time:||30 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Medium|
We have more delicious recipes to inspired you from many of us who are giving away the dish and the pie to cheer someone else.
- Pecan Pie by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Nana’s 3LB Deep Dish Apple Pie by I Run For Wine
- Upside-down Apple Pie by Comfy Cuisine
- Coconut Pie by Basic N Delicious
- Italian Chicken Pie by Momma’s Meals
- German Apple Pie by Mrs. Mama Hen
- Funny Cake by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Sweet Potato Pie with Gingersnap by Webicurean
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie with Maple Whipped Cream by The Meltaways
- Lemon Meringue Pie by The Messy Baker Blog
- Ham and Spinach Quiche by Magnolia Days
- Pink Salmon Quiche by My Catholic Kitchen
- Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Streusel Topping by Juanita’s Cocina
- Grilled Eggplant Moussaka With Greek Yogurt White Sauce by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie by Big Bears Wife
- Pumpkin Maple Pie by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Spiced Pumpkin Pie with a Cinnamon Roll Crust by Daily Dish Recipes
- Pasteis de Nata ~ Portuguese Custard Tart by Family Foodie
- Chocolate Pie by Diabetic Foodie
- Fancified Shepard’s Pie by Crispy Bits & Burnt Ends
- Pink Lady Pie by From Fast Food to Fresh Food
- Butterscotch Pudding Triple Chip Cookies by Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Pie by Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Flatbread with Grapes, Gruyere, Rosemary and Red Onions by Shockingly Delicious
- Salted Caramel Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Candy Bar Pie by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Mini Quiches by In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Pear Tarte Tatin by Pippis in the Kitchen Again
- Apple Cranberry Slab Pie by Generation Y Foodie
- Gratin of Potatoes, Onions & Leeks by An Appealing Plan
- Garlic rosemary yeast rolls by Gotta Get Baked
- Italian Tomato Tart by She likes ruffles, he likes truffles
- Impossible cheeseburger pie by In the Kitchen with KP
- 10 Grain Muffins by Mangiamo!
- Red Curry Tempeh Pie by The Urban Mrs
- Savory squash pie by The Realistic Nutritionist
- Deep Dish Caramel Apple Pie by Mama Mommy Mom
- Date Crumb Pie by girlichef
- Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Doughnuts by What Smells So Good?