Back to school this week and of course we have all the great ideas and recipes that Katie Workman’s cookbook The 100 mom gives us especially for this crazy mornings.
It is very important to give a balanced diet to our children, especially when they spend hours studying every day.
Each of the recipes that the #SundaySupper family prepare for you is full with delicious and nutritious experience for your children, easy to prepare and even great for a snack.
We share with you one more week and the last in which will have the pleasure to have Katie Workman.
Fill yourself with inspiration, you will be very satisfied with all the delicious ideas that we are prepared for this occasion.
- 6 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of half and half
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 cup of fully cooked turkey sausage crumbles
- 1 teaspoon of unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup of combine basil and parsley minced
- Cooking spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat a skillet spray with cooking spray and then add the butter, cook the green onions for 2 minutes and then add the cup of turkey sausage stir.
In a separate bowl whisk the eggs with the half and half.
Add eggs to the above mixture along with fresh herbs, add salt and pepper, cook for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and serve immediately, accompanied by toast and orange juice.
Makes 3 servings.
|Preparation time:||5 minutes|
|Cooking time:||7 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
Here are more delicious recipes to inspired you in this Back to school week.
Easy Breakfast ideas:
- Hawaiian Scrambled Eggs Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Scrambled Eggs with sausage and fresh herbs by Basic n Delicious
- Breakfast Wraps by Magnolia Days
- Scrambled Eggs with Herb Croutons Comfy Cuisine
- Scrambled Eggs for Preschoolers In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap by Meal Planning Magic
- California Chicken Wraps by Momma’s Meals
- Chicken, Hummus, and sautéed Vegetable Wraps by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Grilled Roast Beef Wraps with Horseradish Mayo by Juanita’s Cocina
- Mesquite Turkey, Mango and Pepper Jack Wraps by Shockingly Delicious
- Hummus, Cucumber, Roasted Pepper and Carrot Lunchbox Wrap by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Quick and Easy Mozzarella and Meatball Wrap by Mama Mommy Mom
- Herbed Beef Wraps by Brie’s Bites
- California Wraps by Daily Dish Recipes
- Sautéed Corn, with Double Bacon, Scallions and Shrimp by The Meltaways
- Garlic Lemon Rosemary Roasted Chicken by Supper for a Steal
- Kebab Chicken & Grilled Veggie Wraps with Tahini Sauce by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Fresh mozzarella Pasta Casserole by The Weekend Gourmet
- Choose Your Topping Grilled Pizza by In the Kitchen with KP
- Quesadillas Your Way by Mrs. Mama Hen
- BBQ & Cheddar Chicken Quesadillas by Big Bears Wife
- Yum Yum Salmon Quesadillas by Family Foodie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares by Girlichef
- Fudgy One-Pot Raspberry Cocoa Brownies by Chocolate Moosey
- Fudgy One-Pot Brownies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pear Choco Walnut Coffee Cake by Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Peach Clafoutis by The Messy Baker Blog
- Connect with Katie Workman, Author of The Mom 100 Cookbook:
- The Mom 100 blog Katie shares recipes, tips and inspiration.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/katieworkman100
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/katieworkman100
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/katieworkman100
- Website: www.themom100.com
- Buy The Mom 100 Cookbook
- Blog http://www.themom100.com/
the-mom-100-blog/lists/ gearing-up-for-back-to-school-w eeknight-dinners/
- To buy the book go to http://www.amazon.com/gp/
product/0761166033/ ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&s mid=ATVPDKIKX0DER