This shop has been compensated by Farmland® bacon. Follow the hashtags #ForTheLoveOfTheGame and #FarmlandRecipes to see other recipes and ideas. All opinions are my own.
Hello today I’m partnering with Farmland® Bacon and recreated one of the most delicious corn bread you ever have, sweet, smoky thanks to the flavor the only Farmland® Bacon because Farmland® bacon is slow smoked over real hardwoods for maximum flavor. For decades, Farmland® has taken pride in perfecting their curing and smoking technique–a difference you’ll taste in every delicious bite.
I love how the different flavors combine give this dish the perfect bite and it is of course just what you need when making easy food for game day. A little bit goes a long way and because am using top quality Farmland® bacon it is the perfect compliment to my corn bread.
This corn bread is a classic dessert in my house, and so easy to make, I know I said dessert but if you see the list of ingredients below, you will notice the most of them are sweet, so what a great way to make this a different option to watch a game? Well just by adding the bits of Farmland® Bacon was enough.
My house smell so good while cooking and my family was so eager to eat the I hide most of the Farmland® bacon to make my recipe, it was really funny.
I’m sure you will enjoy making, tasting and smelling this recipe, and why not? Everything’s better with Farmland® Bacon.
- 1 can sweet corn
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 12 oz package of Farmland® Bacon
- 3/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350° F,line some paper cups in a muffin tin and put that aside.
- Cook the bacon until crispy and drained the Farmland® Bacon in a towel-line plate. In a food processor place the rest of the ingredients minus the bacon, and blend until combine, add the bacon by hand, you want the bits of bacon not to small, this is why we are not putting them in the food processor.
- Pour the batter in the muffin tin, about 3/4 of the mixture and bake for 35 minutes.
Serve warm, or cold, perfect to nibble during any game.
This recipe makes 18 muffins.
|Preparation time:||20 minutes|
|Cooking time:||35 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|