I’m very happy to share this recipe, very simple but full with vitamin C and super healthy.
We are trying more healthy food in my family and I always try to make simple, delicious food, specially for my kids because they are a little picky when it comes to food.
And I make this frittata with egg whites lower calories and fat, a different approach to the classic, different but delicious and I sure your family will enjoy it too.
- 8 egg whites
- 3 cups tomato cherry in have
- 2 cups red bell peppers Julianne
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Cup tomatoes, peppers and onions in a little oil, let it cool then mix with the egg whites add salt and pepper.
- In a pan on medium heat melt the butter pout the egg mixture cover with a lit and cook for 8 minutes.
- Check the center to make sure the it is completely cook.
Yields 8 servings.
|Preparation time:||10 minutes|
|Cooking time:||10 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
Monday – A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures – Roasted Red Pepper and Quinoa Enchiladas
Tuesday – Hip Foodie Mom – Four Cheese Leek and Mushroom Pizza
Wednesday – MarocMama – Chicken Tajine with Tomato Jam
Thursday – Basic N Delicious – Tomato and Peppers Frittata
Friday – Meal Planning Magic – Turkey, Vegetable and Barley Soup