Delicious and different is what I made this month for the #BundtBakers group and our goal it was to make a delicious bundt with coconut.
And of course coconut is one of my favorite ingredients ever, am always trying to make different recipes sweet and salty so you can incorporate this versatile ingredient.
Even the most simple recipe turn into something so delicious with just a pinch of coconut.
My bundt cake is so easy, moist and tropical, I know we need more tropical recipes in winter, so cold outside.
If you want your house to smell amazing and keep your buns warm, I highly recommend to start baking, specially todays delicious coconut bundt.
- 2 cups Flour
- 3 mashed bananas
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened grated coconut
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extra
- 2 1/2 cup super fine sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- Prepare a bundt cake mold with cooking spray, cover completely.
- In a bowl mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a different bowl mix, bananas, oil, eggs, half and half, sugar, vanilla extra, mix well until everything is fully incorporated, then add the dry ingredients in 3 additions, you don’t need a stand mixer to make this cake.
- When everything is well incorporated, add the grated coconut, mix and place the batter in the bundt cake mold.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Let it cool for 15 minutes and place on a cooling rack to cool completely.
This recipe make 1 bundt cake.
|Preparation time:||25 minutes|
|Cooking time:||50 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
Here are today’s Coconut themed Bundt Bakers:
Almond Joy Bundtlettes from Sew You Think You Can Cook
Candy Bar Chocolate Coconut Bundt Cake from Love and Confections
Chocolate Italian Cake from Magnolia Days
Coconut & Banana Bundt Cake from Just One Bite Baking
Coconut Banana Bundt Cake from Basic N Delicious
Coconut Carrot Bundt Cake from Media Racion Doble, Por Favor
Coconut Cream Bundt Cake from Adventures in All Things Food
Coconut Hummingbird Bundt Cake from Patty’s Cake
Coconut Milk Bundt Cake from I Love Bundt Cakes
Coconut Milk Bundt Cake from Un Mordisco Un Pecado
Coconut Oil Pound Cake from The Spiced Life
Coconut Sugar Banana Cake from A Kingdom for a Cake
Cranberry and Coconut Bundt Cake from La Cocina de Aisha
Cranberry, Orange and Coconut Bundt Cake from Kids & Chic
German Chocolate Bundt Cake from The Freshman Cook
Glazed Chocolate Macaroon Bundt Cake from Food Lust People Love
Gluten-free Coconut Orange Bundt Cake with Coconut Whipped Cream from Cassie’s Kitchen
Gizzada Mini Bundts from Passion Kneaded
Key Lime and Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake from Eat, Drink and Be Mighty
Key Lime Coconut Cream Bundt from A Day in the Life on the Farm
Mini Samoa Bundt Cakes from Making Miracles
Orange & Coconut Bundt Cake from Living the Gourmet
Oreo Coconut Bundt Cake from Indian Curries/Stew
Pina Colada Bundt Cake from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
Rhubarb n Rose Coconut Frosted Bundt Cake from Baking in Pyjamas
Rum Bundt Cake with Coconut and Lime from Bourbon and Brown Sugar
Toasted Coconut and Sweet Potato Bundt from Tea and Scones
Toasted Coconut Lime Bundt Cake with Chili Lime Glaze from Brooklyn Homemaker
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. Follow our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated each month on the BundtBakers home page.
We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.
If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to firstname.lastname@example.org.