The best way to start the new year is by sharing sometime delicious with a friend, and in this occasion and so happy to be sharing this delicious recipe with my friend Elizabeth and all of you the enjoy #TheLeftoversClub.
I made a classic favorite in my house, so I hope she likes it, easy, sweet, salty, crunchy and mini empanadas are perfect for a snack, coffee time or a party. Delicious, different and great for sharing.
If you want to join The Leftovers Club just click and make sure to read all the rules or just send me an email and I will send the info to you.
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extra
- 2 sheets of refrigerated pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Roll out the pie crust and use a cookie cutter to cut circles, in a bowl mix together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, and place 1/2 teaspoon on the center of each circle.
- Form the empanadas by folding the other half of the dough, close then very well of the filling can come out and we don’t want that.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
This recipe makes 24 mini empanadas.
|Preparation time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking time:||12 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
I’m really excited about these 🙂
Oh man, I love empanadas! Those look yummy!!
Thanks for sharing this recipe. We love empanadas but never had a cheese one. Putting this on my must-try list! Happy Friday-eve :).
Oh yum! That filling sounds delicious. I like the idea of a dessert empanada 🙂