If you have a lot of root vegetables sitting in the pantry or the fridge and you look at them like What am I gonna do with this? Well let me tell you we have the answer.
The #TwelveLoaves team put together a list of amazing recipes for you, all different with ingredients you never imagine and so easy, super delicious.
I made garlic, onion, herb mini rolls a simple bread made with ingredients you had in your house everyday and something you can whip up really fast.
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup sheered Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 can of Pillsbury biscuits, I prefer the Grands Jr.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Heat a pan, melt the butter add onion, garlic, dry oregano and parsley cook for 3, add some salt and pepper, let it cool completely.
- In the meantime open the tube of grands and using a rolling pin roll out a little, this is just a step so we can add some of the filing.
- Ok know add a teaspoon of the mixture in the center of the dough and a little cheese and roll, just like when you make a taquito, place in a baking sheet line with parchment paper, easy cleaning, pour the rest of the mixture on top with more cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
Yields 10 mini rolls.
|Preparation time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking time:||23 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
Check out more ideas here:
- Caramelized Vidalia Onion Focaccia by Lora at Cake Duchess
- Carrot, Apple & Walnut Bread by Anne at From My Sweet Heart
- Carrot Bread by Rossella at Ma che ti sei mangiato
- Carrot Cake Breakfast Bread by Dionne at Try Anything Once Culinary
- Garlic Herb Mini Rolls by Kathya at Basic N Delicious
- Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Biscuits by Dorothy at Shockingly Delicious
- Onion-Bacon Fantans by Holly at A Baker’s House
- Parmesan Garlic Rolls by Alice at Hip Foodie Mom
- Potato Bread by Liz at That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Potato Onion Dill Bread by Karen at Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Rustic Potato Buns by Heather at girlichef
- Sweet Potato Quick Bread by Renee at Magnolia Days
#TwelveLoaves October-Root Vegetables. September was about baking with our finds from the Farmers Markets. We are continuing exploring what is in season and our October baking mission is about Root Vegetables. Share your October Root Vegetable Bread (yeast or quick bread). Let’s get baking!
If you’d like to add your bread to the collection with the Linky Tool this month, here’s what you need to do!
1. When you post your Twelve Loaves bread on your blog, make sure that you mention the Twelve Loaves challenge in your blog post; this helps us to get more members as well as share everyone’s posts. Please make sure that your bread is inspired by the theme!
2. Please link your post to the linky tool at the bottom of my blog. It must be a bread baked to the Twelve Loaves theme.
3. Have your Twelve Loaves bread that you baked this October, 2013, and posted on your blog by October 31, 2013.
#TwelveLoaves is a monthly bread baking party created by Lora from Cake Duchess. #TwelveLoaves runs so smoothly thanks to the help of the lovely Paula from Vintage Kitchen Notes and Renee from Magnolia Days.
Pingback: Onion Bacon Fantans for #TwelveLoaves October | A Baker's House
Pingback: Roasted Radish Rolls ~ #TwelveLoaves Root Vegetable | My Site
Pingback: Roasted Radish Rolls ~ #TwelveLoaves Root Vegetable | Kudos Kitchen by Renee
I adore garlic and herb rolls but the cheese really won me over. 🙂
i love that
Pingback: Carrot Cake Breakfast Bread October #TwelveLoaves 2013 | tryanythingonceculinary.com
Love garlic rolls and love this cheater version!
What a great way to use store-bought rolls! It’s great when you want a little extra yummy something to go with a meal. And quick too.
Pingback: Carrot, Apple & Walnut Bread #Twelveloaves
Kathya…..those rolls look amazing and I bet your kitchen smelled incredible as they were baking! These will be a perfect accompaniment for all the fall soups I plan on making. : )
Thank you. Yep my kitchen smell delicious. 🙂
I like the flavors you used to make this garlic and herb bread. I bet it smelled so good!
And if they’re mini, I can eat 2 or 3, right? 🙂 Nice TwelvesLoaves choice!
Of course 🙂
Pingback: Gluten-Free Sweet Potato Biscuits — Shockingly Delicious
My family would gobble these up in an instant! What a fun, quick idea for dinner rolls!
Pingback: Sweet Potato Quick Bread Recipe | Magnolia Days
These look amazing, Kathia – I am such a sucker for any bread with garlic!
Me too! Love garlic. Thank you.
Pingback: Caramelized Vidalia Onion Focaccia-Twelve Loaves - Cake Duchess — Cake Duchess
Pingback: Parmesan Garlic Rolls for #TwelveLoaves | Hip Foodie Mom