Are you ready for the most easy, delicious and incredibly cookies we have this month?
Well let me tell you we at the #CreativeCookieExchange peeper the most confort cookies you will ever had.
Specially for all the people who need a little something full with lots of love and great flavor.
This are the best cookies for you to take to any party, special occasion or simple because is rainy outside.
I made this not so sweet but burst in nutty flavor, oh yes this are very, very nutty cookies, and I hope you like them.
So grab a glass of milk because we have the cookies.
- 2 sticks of soft butter
- 4 tablespoons confectionary sugar
- 2 cups AP flour
- 1 cup mix nuts, any kind you like finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Add butter and sugar to the mixer and beat for 5 minutes, add flour and vanilla, beat for 2 minutes, then add the nuts mix for just 1 minute.
- In a baking sheet with parchment paper, place 2″ ball of the dough, and pound a little with a fork.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, until holder brown.
This recipe makes 24 cookies
|Preparation time:||10 minutes|
|Cooking time:||20 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
The theme this month is Comfort Food Cookies! What cookie says comfort food to you? If you are a blogger and want to join in the fun, contact Laura at thespicedlife AT gmail DOT com and she will get you added to our Facebook group, where we discuss our cookies and share links.
You can also just use us as a great resource for cookie recipes–be sure to check out our Pinterest Board and our monthly posts (you can find all of them here at The Spiced Life). You will be able to find them the first Tuesday after the 15th of each month! Also, if you are looking for inspiration to get in the kitchen and start baking, check out what all of the hosting bloggers have made:
- Butterscotch Cookies from A Baker’s House
- Chocolate Cappuccino Toffee Chip Cookies from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Made with an Assortment of Chocolate from The Spiced Life
- Quadruple Chocolate Shortbread Cookies from Magnolia Days
- Dark Chocolate Chunk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies from Food Lust People Love
- Roth (The Sacred Cookies from Kashmir) from Spiceroots
- Crispy Potato Chip Cookies from Rhubarb and Honey
- Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies from Made with Love
- Triple Chocolate Cookies from It’s Yummi
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies from Noshing with the Nolands
- Thekua (Sweet Wheat Cookies from Bihar) from Indian Curries/Stew
- Peanut Butter & Damson Jam Bars from Baking in Pyjamas
- Momma’s Bran Chocolate Chip Cookies from Sweet Cinnamon Honey
- Nut Cookies from Basic N Delicious
- Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from What Smells So Good?