Welcome to another recipe with the #BundtBakers family, this month ingredients is, well actually are many ingredients we can use this month for our recipe, like apples, pumpkin, pear, squash, anyway, all the autumn harvest.
And you all know the I love baking with this kind of ingredients, they are great in flavor, texture and you can combine them to give a new level to your daily bundt recipe.
I incorporate 2 of my favorites in one, apples and pumpkin, I just fell like I need it to say hello to Fall, and what better way to do it, the with this two ingredients.
Perfectly mix together, and you will have a kind it flan-ish like bundt cake, you’ll see when you make it.
Ok so, let me know as always is you like the recipe, share with you friends and family and of course, Enjoy.
- 2 apples peel and cut in little pieces
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon grown cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 cups AP flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a saucepan combine apples, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, brown sugar and nutmeg, cook for 3 minutes, one ready place the mixture in the bowl of the electric mixer and beat in low speed for 5 minutes, this help to cold down.
- Add buttermilk and oil, speed up a little and add eggs, vanilla extract, in a separate bowl sift flour, salt and baking powder, add to the mixture above and beat for only 3 more minutes, this is enough time for the mixture to get well combine.
- Pour into a prepared bundt pan and bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes of until the center of the cake is completely cook.
- Allow to cool and invert into a cooling rack.
- This recipe makes one bundt cake.
|Preparation time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking time:||1 hour 20 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
Interested in learning more about us?? #BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient. You can see all our of lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated after each event on the BundtBaker home page here.
If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send an email with your blog URL to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are just a lover of Bundt baking, you can find all of our recipe links by clicking our badge above or on our group Pinterest board.
Now get even more inspired with this incredible recipes.
- Applesauce Cranberry Bundt Cake by Lauren at Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Applesauce Spice Bundt Cake by Carola at En la Cocina de Caro
- Applesauce Walnut Raisin Cake by Renee at Magnolia Days
- Carrot Bundt Cake with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting by Cassie at Cassie’s Kitchen
- Chocolate Caramel Apple Bundt Cake by Teri at The Freshman Cook
- Chocolate Zucchini Bundt by Tara at Noshing with the Nolands
- Fig and Caramelized Walnut Bundt Cake by Beatriz at I Love Bundt Cakes
- Harvest Bundt Cake by Tammy at Living the Gourmet
- Mini Apple Cobbler Bundt Cakes with Cinnamon Glaze from Lauren at From Gate to Plate
- Old Fashioned Kushaw Bundt by Margaret at Tea and Scones
- Pumpkin and Apple Bundt Cake by Kathya at Basic N Delicious
- Pumpkin and Chocolate Bundt Cake by Aisha at La Cocina de Aisha
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake with Pomegranate Syrup by Patricia at Patty’s Cake
- Pumpkin Espresso Bundt by Kelly at Passion Kneaded
- Sherried Pumpkin Bundtlettes by Laura at The Spiced Life
- Spiced Harvest Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze by Tux at Brooklyn Homemaker
- Spiced Pumpkin Bundt Cake by Kaylin at Keep it Simple, Sweetie
- Sweet Potato Brioche Bread by Jane at Jane’s Adventures in Dinner
- Sweet Potato Pecan Spice Cake with Toasted Pecan Glaze by Stacy at Food Lust People Love
- Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake by Terri at Love and Confections