The football season has already started and the excitement begins.
It is in my opinion one of the best times of year where delicious meals are shared.
On this occasion I offered for the first game, bring dessert since I almost always have to do a main course, but not this time, and I offered to make some delicious and succulent cupcakes with Nutella. Delight in my mouth just thinking about it I would like to be eating another, the only disadvantage of bringing dessert is that everyone looks forward to finish the meal and the dessert is over too fast.
These exquisite cupcakes are quick and easy to make considering that we should not spend a lot of hours in the kitchen because you have to enjoy the party.
So enjoy a great time with your favorite teams, family and friends and remember that no matter who wins or loses, the most important is family fun.
- 1 box of cake mix (preferably White)
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Nutella
Preheat the oven to 325 ° F.
Line 24 medium-size cupcake cups with paper liner, you’ll need two cupcake pans with 12 cups each.
In a bowl mix cake mix, water, oil, egg whites and vanilla, stir well until well incorporated, place a cup of the mixture in a separate bowl and toss with the ½ cup of Nutella.
Fill each cupcake cup liner about two thirds full with the cake batter and add 1 tablespoon of the Nutella batter in the center of each cupcake cup.
Bake for 28 minutes. When ready, let cool in pan for 5 minutes and then move to a wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe makes 24 cupcakes.
|Preparation time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking time:||28 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
And if you need more inspiration for this football season, here are more delicious recipes from the #SundaySupper family, enjoy.
- Sausage Balls by My Catholic Kitchen
- Edamame Hummus by Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Rueben Dip by The Meltaways
- Buffalo Wing Hummus by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Smokey Guacamole with Bacon by Family Spice
- Pepperoni & Mozzarella Pull Apart by In the Kitchen with KP
- Boneless Honey BBQ Chicken Wings by Juanita’s Cocina
- Candied Pecans by From Fast Food to Fresh Food
- Crispy Coconut Chicken Strips with Sweet Chili Sauce by Crispy Bits & Burnt Ends
- Swabian Mini Meatballs (Schwaebische Mini Fleischkuechle) by Galactosemia in PDX
- Joe Montana’s Touchdown Guacamole by Noshing with the Nolands
- Cheddar Cheese Jalapeno Bites by Mama.Mommy.Mom.
- Hot & Spicy Popcorn Chicken by My Trials in the Kitchen
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers by Real Best Recipe
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites by Family Foodie
- Soft Pretzels with Spicy Beer Cheese Sauce by girlichef
- Indian Spiced Chicken Meatballs by Soni’s Food for Thought
- Game Day Loaded Nachos by The Messy Baker
- Buffalo Chicken Dip by Home Cooking Memories
- Southwestern Spring Rolls by Supper for a Steal
- Pepperoni Pizza Puffs by Comfy Cuisine
- Roasted Garlic Bacon Dip with Easy Homemade Tortilla Chips by Daily Dish Recipes
- Beer Battered Spiced Sweet Potato Lentil Fritters by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Anne’s Best Potato Salad with Bacon and Peas by Webicurean
- Papa’s Potato Salad & Baked Beans by Kwistin’s Favorites
- Simple Roasted Purple Potatoes by Ruffles and Truffles
- Spicy BBQ Baked Beans by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Gluten Free Breakfast Sandwich by Cooking Underwriter
- Pollo Adobado con Papas (Adobo Chicken with Potatoes) by La Cocina de Leslie
- Poor Man’s Burrito by Shockingly Delicious
- Ham and Mushroom Handpies by Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Individual Muffuletta Sandwiches by Magnolia Days
- Far East Steak Salad by Diabetic Foodie
- Italian Sloppy Joes by The Weekend Gourmet
- Hot Chicken Chili by Momma’s Meals
- Biscuit Sloppy Joes by Sustainable Dad
- Hawaiian Chicken Wraps by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Grandpa Sal’s Sausage and Peppers by Daddy Knows Less
- Fancy Filet Chili by I Run for Wine
- Homemade Italian Sausage by The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Jalapeno Crockpot Chili by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Flavorful Fall Marinade by Midlife Road Trip
- Moose Chili by Mrs. Mama Hen
- Peanut Butter-Stuffed Chocolate Cookies by Chocolate Moosey
- Streusel Topped Pumpkin Bread by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Zucchini Cupcakes by In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Oven-Baked Churros by Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Swirl Nutella Cupcakes by Basic N Delicious
- Peanut Butter and Pretzel Truffles by Gotta Get Baked
- Sparkling Tropical Lemonade by Dinners. Dishes, and Desserts
- Strawberry Horchata by Damn Delicious
- Bloody Mary Gazpacho by 30AEats
- MVP Bloody Mary Bar by An Appealing Plan
Please be sure you join us on Twitter throughout the day during #SundaySupper. We’ll be meeting up at 4:00 p.m. PT for our weekly #SundaySupper live chat where we’ll talk about our favorite cookout recipes!