I’m so happy to be back and share one more recipes with you in this amazing group of talented bakers.
This month we have for you a delicious and different way to eat your cookies, yes we are adding some booze and making this a very unique and really delicious guilty pleasure; because with all the boom right know with 50 Shades of Gray, you never know when a cookie with a kick is needed.
And I put together 2 of my favorite ingredients, Nutella and Baileys, those are the perfect combination to make it all good specially on a busy Tuesday.
This are super easy to make and better make a lot because they are addictive, and you know me cero complications, simple and easy ingredients and ad the end a delicious recipe to share with your friends.
- 1 cup Nutella
- 3 tablespoons Baileys
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream sugar and butter for 5 minutes, add nutella, vanilla extract, baileys, and beat for 3 minutes, then add flour mix with salt and baking powder, mix until it forms a ball.
- In a cookie sheet, place tablespoons of the dough, form a ball with it, and bake for 8 to 12 minutes.
This recipe makes 24 cookies.
|Preparation time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking time:||8-12 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
And for more delicious inspirations check out this recipes.
The theme this month is Drunken Cookies! Cookies made with booze and/or inspired by booze, we have them all! If you are a blogger and want to join in the fun, contact Laura at thespicedlife AT gmail DOT com and she will get you added to our Facebook group, where we discuss our cookies and share links.
You can also just use us as a great resource for cookie recipes–be sure to check out our Pinterest Board and our monthly posts (you can find all of them here at The Spiced Life). You will be able to find them the first Tuesday after the 15th of each month! Also, if you are looking for inspiration to get in the kitchen and start baking, check out what all of the hosting bloggers have made:
- Rosemary Bourbon Chocolate Chunk Cookies with Smoked Sea Salt from The Spiced Life
- Tipsy Chocolate Cherry Cookies from Our Good Life
- Cherry Blossom Tea Cookies from NinjaBaker
- Cinnamon Raisin Blondies from What Smells So Good?
- Chocolate Macarons with Bourbon Praline Buttercream from Sweet Cinnamon & Honey
- Amaretto Tricolor Cookies from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Whiskey Raisin Oatmeal Bars from Food Lust People Love
- Frosted Orange Cookies from Magnolia Days
- Coffee and Irish Cream Sandwich Cookies from Spiceroots
- Chocolate Chip Guinness Cookies from Upstate Ramblings
- Amaretti Biscuits from A Baker’s House
- Bourbon Creams from Baking in Pyjamas
- Chocolate Rum Balls from Noshing With The Nolands
- White Chocolate Chip & Frangelico Hazelnut Cookies from Made With Love
- Nutella Baileys Cookies from Basic N Delicious
Pingback: Amaretti biscuits for #CreativeCookieExchange | A Baker's House
Yum these actually sound delicious. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
Pingback: Cake Batter Fudge Bars #LeftoversClub
Absolutely NOTHING wrong with this!
Love that combination of Nutella and Baileys, I’d like to try these very much.
Nutella anddd bailey’s?! I’m in! I’ll take 10 please! 😀
Your cookies sound fabulous.
A whole cup of Nutella?! No wonder these little beauties look so chewy and delicious!
Pingback: Chocolate French Macarons with Bourbon Praline Buttercream
Great MInds 😀 We both went with Bailey’s ! I must try it with Nutella though 😀
What a great combination!! I love both Nutella and Bailey’s!
Nutella and Bailey’s is indeed a fantabulous combination for a cookie =)
Pingback: Coffee and Irish Cream Sandwich Cookies - SpiceRoots
These look so soft and delicious!
Pingback: Bourbon Creams #CreativeCookieExchange | Baking in Pyjamas
Pingback: Amaretti Biscuits
Pingback: Rosemary Bourbon Chocolate Chunk Cookies with Smoked Sea Salt; #CreativeCookieExchange | The Spiced Life
I would love one of those cookies right now with a cup of coffee, mmmmmm!!
Pingback: Chocolate Rum Balls #CreativeCookieExchange
Ah yes, Nutella and Baileys do make a wonderful combo and cookie too.