For a long time now I bean wanting to share this easy recipe with you guys, my daughter loves salad and this is one of her favorites, did I tell you the she is only 5 years old? Well yes, she is in fact a big fan of salad.
So one day she came up with all this things the she like to eat, and we make this super healthy delicious salad.
Is full with vitamin C, have the right portion of fruit, and because is toped with feta cheese, doesn’t need dressing, because the cheese is so creamy by itself, when you mix the salad it comes all together, and the grapes gives it just the right amount of sweetness.
Make it with your children, I’m sure the they would love the idea of a healthy, delicious, salad, made by there on hands.
- 3 cups of fresh spinach
- 1 cup of dice harts of palm
- 2 tomatoes chopped or 1 cup of cherry tomatoes in half
- 1/2 cup of crumble feta cheese
- 1 cup of green grapes in half
- 1 cup of dice cucumber
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl put all the ingredients mix, very carefully, add salt and pepper, and serve.
- This salad is great by it self, or as a side dish with any meat, double or triple the recipe and you can take it to a party.
- Or just add any other ingredient the you or your kids like.
Yields 4 servings.
|Level of the recipe: