As the weekend of Mother’s Day wrap up it is time to concentrate on the next big celebration, Father’s Day, and this is a very special one too. We not only have to come out with the most special meal ever but also figure out how to make this a memorable every year.
So for this special day I’m making my daddy’s Pineapple Bundt, he is not here, but his spirit is with us all the time and I’m sure he will love to have this bundt at any time.
Ok, one thing you must know is cake fill with crush pineapple and most of the flavor is that and is not super fancy but we add more and more love each year and the flavor is just incredible every time.
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.
Host: Felice; Host blog: All That’s Left Are The Crumbs (http://allthatsleftarethecrumbs.blogspot.com/)
You can see all our of lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board. Updated links for all of our past events and more information about #BundtBakers, can be found on our home page.
And don’t forget to take a peek at what other talented bakers have baked this month:
- Aloha Hawaiian Pineapple Butter Cake by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Banana Chocolate Chip Bundt by Palatable Pastime
- Basic Plain Cake by Sneha’s Recipe
- Black Forest Bundt Cake by All That’s Left Are The Crumbs
- Blue Cheese, Figs and Loin of Saxony Bundt Cake by I Love Bundt Cakes
- Brandy and Chocolate Bundt Cake by Bizcocheando
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake by Making Miracles
- Chocolate Espresso Bundt Cake by Patty’s Cake
- Orange Bundt Cake by La Mejor Manera
- Pineapple Bundt Cake by Basic N Delicious
- Walnut-Whiskey Bundt Cake with Whiskey Glaze by Katin špajz
- When your cake is a Fail….Just Bundt! by A Day in the Life on the Farm