I love the theme this month, making crunchy like cookies is my favorite and adding different nuts, bits and more.
I made this kinds of cookies specially when am cleaning my pantry and the only things I have are nuts, sprinkles, bits or chips; I’m sure todays recipes will be great inspirations to you.
This cookies are perfect for a party, made with English Toffee Bits, they add a bit of sweet, crunch and mild nut flavor.
I love to make them for my kids, believe or not they are a favorite in the summer time, and I think is because my daughters can help me with all the process.
As a good family favorite, am sure your family also will be in love of this cookies so easy, delicious and fast, oh and I did not tell you one important detail, you can eat this dough raw, yes it is save to eat it raw if you want.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup powder milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 sticks of soften butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups English Toffee Bits
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer cream both sugar and butter for 5 minutes; in a different bowl mix flour, powder milk, baking powder and the toffee bits.
- Add vanilla extract to the butter mixture and then add the dry ingredients, mix just to incorporate.
- Place tablespoons of the dough in baking sheet, leave some space between then because they can spread out.
- Bake for 12 minutes, once ready place in a cooling rack to cool completely.
- This recipe makes 26 cookies.
|Level of the recipe:
The theme this month is Chips, Chunks or Bits! If you are a blogger and want to join in the fun, contact Laura at thespicedlife AT gmail DOT com and she will get you added to our Facebook group, where we discuss our cookies and share links. Please be patient though, as this month Laura is off to Italy and will not be checking email quite as often!
You can also just use us as a great resource for cookie recipes–be sure to check out our Pinterest Board and our monthly posts (you can find all of them at The Spiced Life). You will be able to find them the first Tuesday after the 15th of each month! Also, if you are looking for inspiration to get in the kitchen and start baking, check out what all of the hosting bloggers have made:
- Banana Pudding Bars from Study at Home Mama
- Cherry and Chocolate Chip Scones from Spiceroots
- Chocolate Andes Mint Chip Cookies from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Chocolate Stout and Pretzel Cookies from Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
- Flourless Dark Chocolate Espresso Oatmeal Cookies from Rhubarb and Honey
- Gourmet Iced Oatmeal Raisin Cookies from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Hazelnut Espresso Cookies from 2 Cookin’ Mamas
- Lemon Bits Oatmeal Cookies from Our Good Life
- Nibbed Caramel Blondies from What Smells So Good?
- Nutty Bits Cookies from Basic N Delicious
- Peanut Butter Chunk Cookies from Noshing With The Nolands
- Rocky Road Cookies from Upstate Ramblings
- Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies from Magnolia Days
- Strawberry n White Choc Chunk Blondies from Baking in Pyjamas
- Trail Mix Cookies from Holly at A Baker’s House
- Uncle Hector’s 100 Cookies from Food Lust People Love