This week we are honored to celebrate again #SundaySupper with Katie Workman100 cookbook. Among the many recipes the you can make with this book, this week we are focused on quesadillas and pizzas, because who does not like to enjoy a dish so easy and delicious as this from time to time.
So this week we shared with you a lot of ideas to enjoy with your family.
I am sharing this delicious recipe is very easy to make and suitable for a picnic, or a long trip, easy to carry and very healthy, served with a simple tomato salad, full of flavor.
Beans are a major source of protein and calcium, essential in the children, and if your child does not like beans will love this combination.
Join us this Sunday full of delicious recipes and ideas for any day of the week.
Remember that enjoying a meal around the family table is one of the most important moments of the day.
- 8 medium flour tortillas
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
Heat beans and mash slightly with a fork.
Add 2 tablespoons of beans in the middle of the tortilla and sprinkle a tablespoon of cheese, fold the other half of tortilla.
Heat a skillet and spray with cooking spray, place the quesadilla and cook until cheese melts and tortilla is golden brown on both sides, about 3 minutes on each side.
Place tomatoes, cucumber, cilantro, lemon juice, salt and pepper, stir well and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
Cut the quesadilla in half and serve with tomato salad.
This recipe makes 8 quesadillas.
|Preparation time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking time:||6 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
For more delicious ideas and recipes stop by the blogs from the #SundaySupper family.
- Japanese Restaurant Salad with Carrot-Ginger Dressing Shockingly Delicious @shockinglydlish
- Spicy Ranch Bacon & Avocado Quesadilla Daily Dish Recipes @nicolehcook
- Turkey Meat Sauce The Meltaways @MrsMeltaway
- Lasagna with Turkey Meat Sauce GirliChef @girlichef
- Salsa Chicken Quesadilla with a homemade cilantro chimichurri Juanita’s Cocina @juanitascocina
- Individual Grilled Pizza Big Bears Wife @bigbearswife
- Beans and Cheese Quesadila with Tomato Salad Basic n Delicious @basicndelicious
- Grill Roasted Honey Ginger Chicken Are you Hungry? @redkathy
- One-Pot Arroz con Pollo – Cuban Style Comfy Cuisine @trish0605
- Sesame Noodles With Shrimp and Vegetables Magnolia Days @reneedobbs
- Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Casserole Twitter Doggie at The Dinner @doggieatdinner
- Arroz con Pollo Puerto Rican style Cooking by the seat of our pants @cbsop
- Rice Toppings of Garlic, Lemon, Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Summer Pineapple The Queen’s Notebook @mango_queen
- Pizza Quesadillas Meal Planning Magic @mealplanmom
- Sesame Noodles Cupcakes and Kale Chips @CupcakeKaleChip
- Lasagna Parcels with Turkey Meat Sauce Small Wallet Big Appetite @wallet_appetite
- Grilled Garlic Lemon Rosemary Chicken Pippi’s in the Kitchen Again @shlylais
- Grilled Breakfast Pizza & Sauteed Corn & Spinach Grilled Pizza Momma’s Meals @mommasmeals
- Pear, Goat cheese and Pancetta Grilled Pizza MamaMommyMom @mamamommymom
- Sauteed Corn, Spinach, Bacon and scallions! Mama’s Blissful Bites @mamapoolecooks
- Thai Style Sesame Glass Noodle My Trials in the Kitchen @seetfei
- Caramelized Onion & Flank Steak Quesadilla In The Kitchen with KP @InTheKitchenKP
- Teriyaki Skewers Real Best Recipe @realbestrecipe
- Skillet Spinach Corn with Edamame Cilantro & Bacon Bits Sue’s Nutrition Buzz @ssunithi
- Pulled Pork with Papa Mike’s Cole Slaw In the Kitchen with Audrey @audreysmamma
- Sauteed Corn, Spinach Bacon and Scallions That Skinny Chick Can Bake @thatskinnychick
- Arroz con Pollo Portuguese Style Family Foodie @familyfoodie
- Fudgy One Pot Brownies Mrs. Mama Hen @MrsMamaHen
- Simple Vanilla Cupcakes Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks @HezziD
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares Chocolate Moosey @chocolatemoosey
- Butterscotch-Bacon Apple cookies What Smells So Good? @jo_jo_ba
We will be sharing great family recipes all afternoon and want you to share yours with us! #SundaySupper starts every week at 3:00pm EST by showcasing fabulous recipes. Follow us on twitter by using hashtag #Sundaysupper or using Tweetchat. We love to feature your recipes on our #sundaysupper pinterest board and share them with all our followers.