I’m so exited to share this recipe with you, and specially with the #TwelveLoaves group.
We are inspired this month by pears, making all kinds of incredible, different and delicious recipes, the I’m sure you can’t wait to make at home.
I made for you this low, sugar, gluten free muffins, yes gluten free, my first recipe like this, and let me tell you’re not going to miss the flour, because I add some almond flour to complement and to give this muffins a different twist.
Made with cook pear and a lot of love, are our new favorite, not because I made but because my family love to try new and different recipes.
So I really hope you make them and let me know if you like them.
- 2 pears peal and dice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grown cinnamon
- the juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°f.
- In a sauce pan, place pears, cinnamon, brown sugar and lemon juice and cook for 5 minutes in low heat or until the pears are soft.
- In a bowl mix together oats, almond flour, salt and baking soda. In other bowl mix eggs, vanilla, oil and sugar.
- Once the pears are ready add to the oats mixture and stir then add that mixture to the egg mixture and stir until well blended.
- You need to have ready a muffin tin with some liners, them add 2 tablespoons of the mixture, bake for 26 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving.
- This muffins are a great snack for school or as a breakfast.
This recipe makes 12 muffins.
|Preparation time:||15 minutes|
|Cooking time:||26 minutes|
|Level of the recipe:||Easy|
#TwelveLoaves -September: Hosted by Camilla of Culinary Adventures with Camilla. Welcome, fall baking! The month of August was all about baking with fresh, summer herbs. September is all about baking with PEARS! Whatever you bake, (yeasted, quick bread, crackers, muffins, braids, flatbreads, etc) have fun and let’s have a delicious month of bread with Pears. Let’s get baking!
#TwelveLoaves September: Pears
If you’d like to add your bread to the collection with the Linky Tool this month, here’s what you need to do!
1. When you post your Twelve Loaves bread on your blog, make sure that you mention the Twelve Loaves challenge in your blog post; this helps us to get more members as well as share everyone’s posts. Please make sure that your bread is inspired by the theme!
2. Please link your post to the linky tool at the bottom of my blog. It must be a bread baked to the Twelve Loaves theme.
3. Have your Twelve Loaves bread that you baked this September 2014, and posted on your blog by September 30, 2014.
#TwelveLoaves runs smoothly with the help of our bakers. A big thanks to Camilla of Culinary Adventures with Camilla for hosting our event!
#TwelveLoaves is a monthly bread baking party created by Lora from Cake Duchess and run with the help of Heather of girlichef.
Asian Pear Bread by NinjaBaking
Pear and Almond Muffins by Basic N Delicious
Pear and Cherry Sourdough Bread by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
Pear and Walnut Sticky Buns by Kudos Kitchen by Renee
Pear, Banana, and Quinoa Muffins by Rhubarb and Honey
Pear Cranberry Sticky Buns by Cake Duchess
Pear Streusel Sweet Rolls by Try Anything Once Culinary
Raspberry Pear Pecan Quick Bread by A Baker’s House
Savory Pear Flatbread with Gorgonzola by Culinary Adventures
Sour Cream Pear Bread by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Spiced Buttermilk Poached Pear Bread by girlichef
Turkish Pear Coffee Bread by A Shaggy Dough Story