I’m so happy to share this recipe in the month of December, not only is this the perfect month to bake delicious treats, but you can make this biscotti and give it as a gift to teachers, friends and family.
I love to give homemade goodies for the holidays,this is more like a personal touch to me and I think people appreciated more.
Do you love to bake for the holidays? or Are you more the one who prefer to buy? Either way is ok, and if you want to we have some delicious ideas that can make your inner baker come to life. Biscotti sounds fancy and difficult, but don’t worry it is the most easy cookie to make, and you can use any flavor combination you desire to make it more interesting.
For me nothing beats the flavor of lemon and almond, and my biscotti recipe is not to sweet so for sure you can definitely dip your biscotti in the coffee or hot chocolate. The main idea here is eat more Biscotti!
I want to know what’s your favorite Biscotti flavor?
Biscotti (or mandelbrot or any other twice baked cookie by any other name) are one of the perfect Holiday tin cookies! They last forever, and there are so many ways to make them festive. So we’ve got you covered–sweet, savory, low fat, loaded with decadence, you name it, we’ve got it! Happy Holidays!
You can also use us as a great resource for cookie recipes. Be sure to check out our Pinterest Board and our monthly posts (you can find all of them here at The Spiced Life). You will be able to find them the first Tuesday after the 15th of each month! Also, if you are looking for inspiration to get in the kitchen and start baking, check out what all of the hosting bloggers have made:
- Almond Lemon Biscotti by Basic N Delicious
- Banana Walnut Biscotti by Upstate Ramblings
- Chocolate Almond Biscotti by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Chocolate Toffee Biscotti by Live Bake Love
- Currant Walnut Biscotti by Magnolia Days
- Dark Chocolate and Pistachio Biscotti by Flours and Frostings
- Gingerbread Biscotti by Food Lust People Love
- Gluten Free Chocolate Biscotti by What Smells So Good?
- Holiday Biscotti Bar by The Spiced Life
- Honey Beescotti by Oven Delights
- Mocha Biscotti by A Baker’s House
- Orange Pistachio Biscotti by 2 Cookin’ Mamas
- Parmesan Black Pepper Biscotti by A Shaggy Dough Story
- Peppermint Kahlua Chocolate-Dipped Biscotti by All That’s Left Are The Crumbs
- White Chocolate Glazed Gingerbread Biscotti by Christmas Tree Lane